Charlie coming home.

Two weeks later, Jay took Charlie home. Charlie went straight to her room, and hadn't left all day. Voight gave Jay vacation time to be with Charlie.

Later that night Jay ordered Chinese food. Knocking on Charlie's door. "Hey sweetie I ordered dinner if your hungry."

Charlie didn't say a word, she just pulled the covers over her head so she was hidden.

Erin had stopped by to see how Charlie was doing. "Hey how is she?"

"She's hiding under her covers and hasn't left her room all day not even to use the bathroom, maybe you could talk to her?"

"Yeah I'll try." Knocking on Charlie's door. "Baby mommy's here can we talk?"

Hearing Charlie crying under her blanket, Erin just walked away.

"Did she say anything to you?" Jay asked holding his dinner.

"Charlie is crying." Erin sat down.

"How do we help her?" Jay putting his food down.

"Time, Charlie has to let us in. She has to come to us."

Charlie mustard up enough courage to leave her room.

Jay noticed. "Hey sweetie, the games on. You wanna watch it with us?"

Charlie sat next to Jay and Erin." Thank you." But didn't make eye contact with either of them.

"Your welcome honey." Jay being careful not to touch her.

Charlie laid her head against Jay. Erin smiled. "Baby put your feet up it's okay." Not even hour into the game and Charlie was fast asleep, afraid to move her Jay and Erin slept like that on the couch.

Erin woke up early took a shower, then headed to work. Everyone asked how Charlie was doing. Sargent Platt called Erin down.

"Hey Erin, can you come down here please."

Casey, Dawson, and Severide were holding three cans full of money. "Last night at Molly's we had a fund raiser for Charlie, this is for you and Jay, so use it how you see fit. Tell Charlie were thinking about her."

Hugging all three of them. "Thank you, you guys this is amazing."

Voight coming down the stairs. "We all need to go, house fire and the fire starter."

Casey, Dawson and Severide in sync. "We'll follow you."

At the house fire, patrol officers Sean Roman and Kim Burgess had the fire starter cuffed and in there car.

The unit arrived on scene with firehouse 51 in tow.

Voight asked. "What do we know?"

"Richard Longo was the previous owner his ex-wife and her husband live here now, so he set the house on fire just out of spite."

"Put him in the cage." Voight spoke.

Burgess asked. "Sarge how's Charlie?"

"Not to well, but she's back home with Jay, and hopefully recovering."

Back at Jay's place, Jay was sleeping on the couch and Charlie had been cooped up in her room. Charlie had been sleeping and all of her memories from Mexico flooded her mind and she woke up crying and screaming.

Jay jumped at the sound of Charlie's screams. "Sweetie, you're okay. It's Jay. You're home you're safe."

Charlie clung to Jay. "It was so bad. He.... He let those men rape me."