Good deeds done

Over ten hours later Ethan finally came out from the OR.

Voight looking up. "Doc, how are they?"

"Everything  went perfect, the nurses are bring them to the recovery room, they'll be asleep the rest of the night."

Alvin took Ruzek home to his apartment, Voight stayed as did Antonio, and Kevin went home to his younger kid sister.

Ten hours earlier.

Shawn was scrubbing in, for his surgery with Adam.

Kim Burgess was waiting in the waiting room with everyone else from Intelligence.

Kim asked sitting down. "How's Charlie holding up?"

"She's in surgery right now saving Jay and Erin's life. What about Ruzek?"

"His dad came down, Adam's getting his stomach fixed the bullet tore right threw his stomach."

"Well at least, Adam won't be down too long. Right?"

"Yeah I guess. So you let Charlie get tested?"

"It's what Jay would've done if it was my son in their, or even Voight's son." Antonio pointed out.

"Voight?"

"Erin's my daughter, I always want whats best for her, Jay and Charlie are, I hope."

Four hours later Shawn came out covered in Adam's blood.

"Kim, we were able to fix Adam's stomach, he can be discharged in a few hours, once he's awake and shows no signs of reopening his stitches."

The next morning Erin woke up next to Jay and next to Charlie, then Charlie woke up, Jay was took a little longer to wake up, but an hour later Jay started opening his eyes.

One of the nurses came in. "Oh goodie you're all awake, you were lucky your daughter saved you both last night."

Jay asked sitting up. "For  gun shots to our shoulders?"

"No silly for giving you both organ transplants, you Mr. Halstead had a damaged liver and Ms. Lindsay had a damaged kidney, so Charlie over here gave you parts of hers."

Jay looked over. "Charlie you did this for us?"

"I couldn't lose you or Erin, I'm just now starting to feel normal again I don't want to lose that, but I guess you didn't hear me last night."

"Why don't you say it again maybe it'll help me to remember."

Erin interjected. "Um Charlie thank you for this, how can I repay you?"