Jay lays down his punishment.

In the interrogation room. "Hey, Charlie. So why are you testing Jay?"

"I wanted to see how different he was. Maybe he's different around the team, I didn't want to get caught, then that guy Casey came over and talked to me. He ruined everything."

"How did you get the fake I.D?"

"This guy at school, his mom works in the office, we made ID's and sold them, one of the ID's was flagged and some how the school found out, and called everyone's parents, mine were more then willing to sell me out, as in I was the only kid searched freely, and questioned, then detained, my parents sold me out."

"I just don't understand, Jay's promised you he would never hurt you, why can't you believe him?"

"I take it, your father or a male in general has ever hit you, then promised to never do it again, then does it again, but this time he never stops, and he winds up raping you; for twelve years, since I was two Josh found any excuse, I was late, I didn't answer my phone, oh, not going to school after he beat me. I want to trust Jay I really do, but how can I?" Charlie broke down crying.

"Do you know what Jay said, after he put you in here? He said no matter how angry he got, he couldn't hit you, and how he's trying to convince you he never would."

Jay walked in. "Thanks Erin, I got it from here."

Erin getting up. "You should go easy on her."

Jay sat next to Charlie on the table. "I need you to understand how this tonight could've ended very badly, if anyone at Molly's found out you were underage, you need to know I could lose custody of you, and you'd be living with Josh's brother." Jay took a long pause. "Do you not understand, do you want to be taken away, be living with your uncle, or a foster home, there's only so much I can protect you from; but all of this, we need to be on the same page, I understand Josh hurt you, your mom and I went through the same thing, I hated my uncle for it, but because of it I joined the military, then joined intelligence, I've learned how to control myself, if we can't get past this; if you can't trust me, this can't work, I don't want to hand you over to your uncle, but if I have to then I will." Pulling a chair next to Charlie. "Charlie I want this to work, us, I can put this behind us, but I need your help, you need to stop finding ways to see if I'll hit you. Okay?"

"Jay I don't want to feel this way anymore; this right here is all I know how to be, and I hate myself for it, I want to live here with you I really do, I just don't know how to stop. Please help me?"

Jay holding Charlie's hands. "I will do everything in my power to help you." Pulling her into his embrace. "I love you so much."

Charlie started crying. "I love you too." Pulling away. "Um, here this is trust.'' Handing Jay her ID. "I have two more at home in my bag."

"Any more news you have for me?" Putting the card in his pocket.

Thinking about telling Jay, Mike and her are dating. "Nope, well it's not that important."