Jay and Severide talk.

Kim stepping in. Hey Charlie if you want you can stay here and we can tell your dad, you wanted to stay, its up to you.

Charlie stayed with Kelly and Stella. Im sorry the last time I went with someone I was taken to Mexico. Sorry Im staying here.

Kim speaking. I understand completely. We will see you tomorrow at the station.

Both Adam and Kim left Charlie at 51, knowing shed be safe with them.

Back at the district Jay was sitting on his desk. Um, guys wheres my daughter?

Charlie said something was off, with how I was speaking, so shes staying with Severide and Stella.

Im going to call Severide. Putting his phone to his ear. Hey man can I speak to her?

Severide on the line. Yeah. Charlie.

Hello. Charlie spoke.

Sweetie. What happened? I sent Kim and Adam to get you?

You said youd call or text when it was safe. Last time I went with someone it didnt end well for me.

Oh, honey Im sorry. Look Ill come get you myself. Make sure youre ready to go okay.

Okay. Handing the phone back to Severide. Hey man. Everything okay?

Yeah. I was hoping Charlie would feel safe going with Kim and Adam, but maybe it was too soon. I really appreciate you watching her for me.

Oh man its no problem, Chief Boden loves her and we all love her.

I really am glad about that, Ill be there soon.

Okay.