1

Chapter 1

    "It is said... the Huo family's head, that Huo Li is bankrupt?"

    "No way... It should be just a rumor." "Yeah, the Huo family has a great business, how can it be said that it goes bankrupt."

     The protagonist of this banquet is the little daughter of the Huo family. Even though rumors of her brother in the lobby, the current owner of the Huo family, Huo Li's company in the United States, went bankrupt recently, the little daughter's birthday banquet was still held beautifully.

    As Huo's elder son, Huo Li first inherited the small entertainment industry left by the Huo family in his home country, and then used it as a stepping stone. In his early years, he went to the United States to start his own business, and then he became a business tycoon. The forces behind it are intertwined, and the wealth is huge.

    The Huo family's business in this country is managed by Huo Li's younger brother, Huo Liao. Not many people know about Huo Li's real situation. At the moment, it's just gossip.

    Chu Qing squeezed the goblet and stood aside while listening to a group of people beside him breaking their mouths, frowning slightly, a little unhappy.

    "No no... tell you, my brother is working in Huo Liao Company, and I heard that the owner of the house seems to be back, and there seems to be some problems with the economy."

    "Really?"

    "It is absolutely true, this time the little daughter He seems to be there for his birthday party? But it's not something that ordinary people like us can see."

    Chu Qing paused.

    "That." Chu Qing took a deep breath, stepped forward and said to the men and women who were talking: "We are attending the Huo family's banquet now, so why don't we talk about other people's patriarchs behind their backs..."

    "Tsk." One of the women glanced at Chu Qing, but showed a disdainful attitude.

    Chu Qing noticed that the woman was looking down on her, and when she saw a few people silenced, she didn't linger any longer, and turned around and left.

    "Who is that?" someone else asked the woman curiously.

    "Chu Qing, you don't know?"

    "Ah...! No wonder he looks so familiar, and no wonder he speaks for the Huo family, doesn't it mean that he was taken care of by Huo Liao, the younger brother of the head of the Huo family?"

    "Yeah, dirty things. The capital took a few big-directed movies, and then smashed them, ruined their efforts and original works, and was leaked as a package/support

    . What kind of creative genius do people praise, and the voice is clean and ethereal..."

    Chu Qing vaguely heard the words of those people, but he didn't care.

    After hesitating for a moment, Chu Qing chose to turn around and go upstairs.

    Huo Li's younger brother, Huo Liao is above.