12

Chapter 12: Qingbao's First Show

    Now that it was late at night, and there were no staff members or photography studios nearby, Huo Li had a keen sense of hearing and avoided the patrolling security guards and carried Chu Qing to the pavilion in the small park.

    There were only cicadas chirping around, and the night air was fresh.

    Anyway, it's better than being in a room with someone else.

    Huo Li and Chu Qing sat on the stone bench in the pavilion, Chu Qing always resigned and let Huo Li take him out and put him on the chair.

    Chu Qing was still holding the Rubik's Cube in his hand.

    "I'm sorry."

    "It's alright, I can't sleep either." Huo Li put his coat over Chu Qing and held Chu Qing's rough hand that was blown by the evening wind and was not covered by gloves.

    Chu Qing couldn't sleep either.

    Huo Li asked, "Would you like to play games with me?"

    Chu Qing shook his head slightly, not interested.

    "Then accompany me to read the official document?"

    Chu Qing continued to shake his head. He didn't have the spirit and didn't want to drag Huo Li's work down.

    Chu Qing didn't look at it, so Huo Li looked at it himself.

    As soon as he said it, he took a document out of his briefcase on the spot.

    Seeing Huo Li like this, Chu Qing was relieved, and without the psychological burden, he sat and twisted the Rubik's cube.

    Huo Li looked sideways, and saw Chu Qing lowered his head, huddled into a ball and played that simple and repetitive game, with a stubborn and serious expression.

    This picture is a bit weird, Huo Li warmly asked: "Where did this Rubik's cube come from?"

    Chu Qing did not answer.

    Huo Li reached out and rubbed the back of Chu Qing's head.

    Chu Qing just sat like this, looking at the spacious night sky and the woods beside him, surrounded by Huo Li's voice as he turned pages, neither light nor heavy.

    ...

    It wasn't until a long time later that Chu Qing put down the Rubik's cube and said, "Mr. Huo..."

    "Well." Huo Li closed the document and looked at Chu Qing and said, "What's wrong?"

    "I want to retire."

    Huo Li said calmly . Said: "Yes, but what do you want to do after you retire?"

    "...I don't know." Chu Qing said, "I'm sorry."

    "Try first." Huo Li held Chu Qing's hand and forced Chu Qing to join him Fingers clasped together: "You will see if you can do it tomorrow, if not, we will go home."

    Chu Qing said nothing.

    Huo Li could feel the strength of Chu Qing's fingers involuntarily tightening up, but he didn't say anything, just lowered his eyes and said, "I'll accompany you in whatever you want. After all, I'm what you paid for, right?"

    Chu Qing He bowed his head and said, "I want to go home and be alone.

    "Then you should work hard for me? Huo Li said: "What if you don't work and we starve to death?" "