23

Chapter 23

    After the whole hand was medicated, Chu Qing discovered a really difficult problem.

    He's out of hand!

    So next, Chu Qing originally wanted to tidy up the bed, but couldn't.

    "I'll help you." Huo Li smiled and stepped forward to make the bed for Chu Qing. After making the bed, he slept in the quilt and refused to leave: "Bed-making service and bed-warming service are one set."

    "..."

    Chu Qing wanted to take medicine , no way.

    "I'll feed you." Huo Li fed Chu Qing a drink of water, then grabbed the medicine and brought it to Chu Qing's mouth: "Good, open your mouth. Ah——"

    Chu Qing glanced at the toilet and wanted to... go to the toilet .

    Huo Li: "I..."

    Chu Qing was expressionless, and interrupted very calmly: "I don't want to."

    "No, you want to."

    "No, I don't want to."

    "Tsk..."

    Huo Li felt a little pity.

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing opened his mouth, and Huo Li frowned, "Am I very old?"

    "?"

    "Mr. Mr. calls me all the time, calling me old, brother." Huo Li raised his eyebrows Said: "Good, come, call me brother and I'll go down."

    "..."

    "Really, I won't lie to you."

    "..."

    "Okay." Huo Li sighed: "What about trusting each other? "

    "No more." Chu Qing muttered: "You always lie to me."

    "Okay, it's my fault." Huo Li couldn't help laughing.

    "Come on, go to sleep, go to bed early, we're going to leave tomorrow." Huo Li patted the empty bed beside him.

    The program team will set off for the mountains and forests tomorrow. The purpose of this program-beautiful singing is "beauty". This beauty is not only the appearance and stage, but also the beauty and abundance of the soul, so I will go to Shanlin Primary School to interact with children, do public welfare and so on. Do good things while playing.

    "Well." Chu Qing glanced at Huo Li and lowered his head a little embarrassedly.

    Why didn't Huo Li leave...

    "I'll sleep with you." Huo Li said with a smile: "It's rare that they have a celebration banquet and drinking. I think An Yize must have fallen asleep outside drunk tonight."

    Seeing Chu Qing, he still didn't move. , Huo Li waved his hands and couldn't help laughing and crying: "Good, come here. I won't do anything to you."

    "..." Chu Qing has lost trust in Huo Li, and is no longer each other's cutie :)

    "I I swear, really." Huo Li raised his hand and said, "I swear that I will never do anything to you. If I violate it, I will be punished by Qing Bao for the rest of my life and I will not be able to turn over."

    "..."

    Chu Qing blushed . Said: "Don't talk..."

    "Okay." Huo Li lay down obediently, lay flat on his back, his feet were straight, his hands were even folded in front of him, he smiled and looked at Chu Qing, as if he had just been brought to the The little concubine in the emperor's bedroom shyly waited for the favor of the big pig's hoof.