55

Chapter 55: Qingbao's Date

    After Chu Qing finished speaking, he didn't speak any more, lowered his head and dared not look at Huo Li.

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li stared at Chu Qing blankly, thinking he had heard it wrong.

    then.

    boom--!

    Before Chu Qing could react, Huo Li was thrown down, as if he was pushed to the ground by a big wolf dog.

    Chu Qing lay on the soft cushion of the tent, staring blankly at Huo Li.

    "Your wish has come true at this moment." Huo Li breathed heavily and lowered his head to kiss Chu Qing's lips.

    "My wish... this moment has also come true."

    Chu Qing was a little scared and a little shy, but the tip of his nose was quickly occupied by Huo Li's breath.

    Huo Li's kiss was still warm and domineering, even more domineering than usual, almost pinning Chu Qing to the ground.

    Huo Li rudely opened Chu Qing's lips, and went deep into it to explore every inch of the scallops, unscrupulously teasing the soft tongue.

    "Uh...huh..." Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li's sleeve, rolled his Adam's apple, and kicked his legs subconsciously.

    It was the first time that Chu Qing had kissed Huo Li so deeply, as if he was about to be devoured.

    Chu Qing remembered in a trance that after Huo Li returned to China, he met him before he officially met... um.

    Speaking of which, the official meeting between the two was still in bed, and Huo Li and himself were asking for money.

    No, that's not the point, the point is...

    Although Chu Qing didn't have the strength that night, he was still somewhat conscious.

    Huo Li...

    all in all, he is fierce, fierce in every sense.

    Chu Qing pushed Huo Li away with some fear.

    "Qingbao is good, don't be afraid..." Huo Li whispered: "Let me get close..."

    Huo Li held Chu Qing's face in his hands, and bowed his head and kissed again.

    "Well..."

    The kiss this time was different from the last one, it was lingering and tender as water.

    It's like chatting between lovers.

    At this moment, Huo Li rubbed the top of Chu Qing's hair and rubbed Chu Qing's lips lightly, full of affection.

    Chu Qing likes this kind of enthusiasm more than that kind of predatory enthusiasm.

    Chu Qing couldn't help wrapping his hands around Huo Li's neck and closed his eyes to agree.

    The two kissed for a while, and Huo Li put his hands on the ground, pressing on Chu Qing's body and staring at him.

    "That..." Chu Qing looked up at Huo Li blankly.

    Then, Huo Li suddenly said, "I succeeded in taking the position?"

    It was also Huo Li who noticed Chu Qing's nervousness, so he deliberately changed the topic.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing couldn't help laughing and crying; "What do you think..."

    "Dad, the gold master, did I get promoted to be a boyfriend because of my good behavior?"