65

Chapter 65: Boss Ba's Confession

    "Mr. Huo, you big bastard...!"

    Chu Qing stepped forward and looked at Huo Li's wound with red eyes.

    Really bleeding...!

    Chu Qing widened his eyes and said, "What's going on?!"

    Huo Li said aggrieved, "I'm not embarrassed to smash the door of the hospital, so I had to climb out the window and go to the next ward before I managed to break out."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing was angry and blamed herself, and pinched Huo Li's other hand angrily.

    "Mr. Huo, you don't want your life?"

    Huo Li answered fluently: "You don't want your life, as long as you."

    "..."

    Chu Qing pushed Huo Li back and said, "Go, find a doctor..."

    "No need No, it's time to change the dressing, just change it for me, it's not serious, really, the wound didn't open."

    Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li's hand and started to cry.

    "Does it hurt..."

    "Hey baby..." Huo Li hugged Chu Qing helplessly, "Why are you so stupid, it doesn't hurt, really doesn't hurt, do you think I look like it hurts?"

    Chu Qingding After calming down, he sniffed and dragged Huo Li back to change the medicine.

    It's really not serious, it's just a little blood oozing out because of the big action, but it's not a big problem.

    Then Chu Qing sat aside, bowing his head and saying nothing.

    "Qingbao?"

    "Well."

    "Is Qingbao still angry?"

    "No."

    "Really? Why are you crying?"

    "...No."

    Huo Li reluctantly patted the bed beside him: "Come here. ."

    Chu Qing remained motionless.

    "Qingbao... Your boyfriend calls you." Huo Li blinked, adding the three words "boyfriend" in particular.

    Huo Li has actually given a lot, almost everything. And Chu Qing seldom got anything, Huo Li gave more than he knew, and almost constituted his entire world, so he was more afraid and uneasy, and the more he had, the more afraid.

    Chu Qing sat silently, and was caught off guard to learn that Huo Li was not bankrupt, and all his reason was destroyed.

    I don't want to lose...

    I really don't want to lose Huo Li.

    The more Chu Qing thought about it, the more uneasy he became, and his eyes turned red again.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li got up and took the person into his arms involuntarily: "Qingbao, I haven't talked to you yet... Do you know why I want to come back?"

    Chu Qing sniffed and said. : "Because...because I don't want to live that kind of unstable life..."

    "No, it's because of you," Huo Li lowered his eyes and said, "I never said it, but I'll tell you now...I'm because You just came back. You can't have both, I have to make a choice, and I think you are more important than those, so I chose you."