53

Chapter 53: Qingbao has been clarified!

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li looked down at the nervous child and thought he heard it wrong.

    After a pause, Huo Li couldn't help laughing and crying: "My mother died before I was three years old, and my father married Huo Liao's mother after that."

    Chu Qing was stunned, and quickly let go: "Yes, I'm sorry..."

    "It doesn't matter, I can't remember anything before the age of three."

    "Then..." Chu Qing looked up again and said, "If Mr. Pan and I fell into the water... Who would you save?"

    "..."

    Huo Li couldn't help laughing and crying : "What's wrong with you?"

    "You answer...!" Chu Qing felt the crisis.

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li said helplessly: "You are the most important in this world, no matter who I am, I will give priority to you."

    Chu Qing blushed, bowed his head and said, "Really...?"

    Huo Li's eyes softened Looking at Chu Qing, he nodded.

    "Oh..." Chu Qing sat down shyly and turned his head to look away.

    "Why do you ask this all of a sudden?" Huo Li sat down helplessly, grabbed Chu Qing's hand and said, "What are you thinking about again?"

    "No..."

    "Huh?"

    "Really not."

    After Chu Qing got the answer, instead Feeling a little embarrassed, he lay down with his back to Huo Li.

    After a pause, Chu Qing said in a low voice, "Mr. Huo... I've been very tired these days."

    "If you're tired, take a good rest." Huo Li thought to himself. Qing Na is compulsively trying to make herself better, and although the effect is good, being tight is always bad.

    "It's natural to be tired when you fall from such a high place."

    "Not high..." Chu Qing muttered, "You can jump right off."

    Huo Li smiled and said nothing.

    "Mr. Huo..."

    "Huh?"

    "If, if it doesn't get better...what should I do?"

    Chu Qing still turned her back to Huo Li, her voice slightly tentative.

    "It won't get better."

    "What if...?" "It won't get better if it does

    n't. I'll accompany you, and the days will go on as usual."

    "..."

    Chu Qing pulled the quilt over her head and stopped talking. Seeing that there was no sound, Huo Li reached out and shook the white dumpling.

    "Qingbao?"

    "Really... it doesn't matter?" Chu Qing's voice was a bit crying.

    "Yeah."

    "Why?"

    Huo Li lay down on the bed, put his hands on Bai Tuanzi and hugged him, but didn't say a word.

    Chu Qing was silent for a while, before the voice came out from the quilt.

    "After taking the medicine, sometimes I feel nauseous, I can't eat a lot of food, I can't remember a lot of things, I can't remember what to do when I dream, sometimes I can't sleep, sometimes I really want to sleep."