73

Chapter 73: Qingbao's Album

    "What are you talking about?" Huo Li frowned slightly.

    The lights in the room have been turned off, and the two of them are sitting on the bed at the moment, one holding the tablet and the other holding the quilt.

    "Just..." Chu Qing paused and said, "Mr. Huo is as busy as he should be, and you don't have to worry about mine."

    "Huh?"

    "I mean...you can, you can go abroad to handle your affairs, no Be sure to watch over me here."

    Sure enough, he heard it.

    Huo Li reluctantly put down the tablet and said, "Since you heard everything, you should also hear how I replied to Lao Pan. I don't need to go."

    "Mr. Huo, you really don't need to worry about me, I can be independent. It's alright." Chu Qing said seriously, "I really can."

    "Don't make trouble." Huo Li rubbed Chu Qing's hair and said, "Don't think wildly."

    "I'm not a child...!"

    Chu Qing slightly He raised his voice and said, "Mr. Huo, don't treat me as a child!"

    "I don't treat you as a child." Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing's next three, and raised his eyebrows: "Do you think I treat you as a child? "

    ..."

    Chu Qing blushed and said, "No, don't change the subject..."

    Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li's hand and said word by word, "Mr. Huo, I don't want to be a burden and burden to you."

    "You're not, you are my motivation." Huo Li said with a smile: "Isn't it necessary to be around motivation to work well."

    "I can't tell you...!" Chu Qing grinned, he was serious!

    "Qingbao, don't be angry." Huo Li reluctantly hugged the human and said, "Then I won't speak, I will listen to you?"

    Chu Qing pouted and turned his head, refusing to speak to Huo Li.

    "Don't be angry, don't be angry... I was wrong baby." Huo Li put his head on Chu Qing's shoulder, rubbed his head and said, "I will listen to you carefully."

    "Just..." Chu Qing turned his head aggrievedly and said: "I said, I don't want to be a burden to Mr. Huo. Maybe Mr. Huo doesn't think so, but I think so. Because of me, Mr. Huo can't work well anymore. Mr. Huo has important official business in the United States at this moment, and he should handle it properly."

    Huo Li frowned slightly.

    "And... I, I don't want to be Mr. Huo's accessory either." Chu Qing lowered his eyes and said, "I want to be useful and valuable... I want to help Mr. Huo, but I can't. Then I can at least live a good life... Right? Mr. Huo is not by my side, and I can be independent."

    "I can." Chu Qing stubbornly said: "If Mr. Huo leaves, I will eat and sleep well. I will write songs well."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "You said the same thing before I left last time, and then you fainted when you came back."

    "That, that is..."

    Chu Qing was caught off guard and was exposed. The lines that had been prepared overnight were disrupted.

    "Mr. Huo...you don't talk!"

    "...Oh."

    "Mr. Huo, you can't talk until I finish speaking."