51

Chapter 51: Qingbao fell down!

    "Mr. Huo...!"

    Hearing Chu Qing's call, Huo Li immediately stopped.

    "What's wrong?"

    "That..." The

    two stood outside the tent blowing the wind, Huo Li rubbed his face, restrained his emotions and turned around with a smile: "Can't Qingbao sleep?"

    "No, no..."

    Chu Qing paused, not knowing what to say.

    "It's cold outside, go back." Huo Li gently hugged Chu Qing's waist and said, "Sleep."

    "Mr. Huo...!" After returning to the tent, Chu Qing took a deep breath and gathered up his courage, but tiptoed Hug Huo Li.

    The sudden warmth and hug made Huo Li's eyes widen.

    Chu Qing put his hands around Huo Li's neck and leaned his head on Huo Li's shoulders.

    Holly paused, and reached back to embrace the softness in his arms.

    Chu Qing whispered: "Mr. Huo, don't be unhappy."

    Huo Li was stunned for a moment, unable to laugh or cry: "Silly Qingbao, I'm not unhappy."

    Chu Qing pursed his lips, let go of his hand and stepped back a few steps: "Oh. Huo Li's face changed immediately: "

    I lied to you, my heart is going to break."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Huo Li bent down slightly, put his hand over his heart and said, "The pain is so painful that I can't breathe, I can't take care of myself."

    Chu Qing said with a face He looked at Huo Li blankly.

    Huo Li paused, jumped up and hugged Chu Qing and said, "It takes ten kisses to heal."

    Chu Qing smiled and said, "Good night, Mr. Huo."

    "Wait."

    Seeing Chu Qing, he was about to break free and leave On, Huo Li quickly kissed Chu Qing's ear.

    "...!"

    Chu Qing covered her ears, her face flushed red, and she stared blankly at Huo Li.

    "I'm really happy now." Huo Li patted Chu Qing's shoulder with a smile and said, "Good night."

    Chu Qing hummed and walked away.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, he should not coax people. How could that hooligan, Mr. Huo, be unhappy and take advantage of him.

    Chu Qing touched his ears and blushed under the covers.

    …

    The next day is a team building activity, where the tutor and the students play games on the mountain. The program team asked the tutors to work in groups of three to lead the students to search for "treasures" on the mountain. The group who found the most will receive a mysterious reward.

    This is also the recording of Luo Yucheng's last episode. The program team has already hinted that there will be a new Vocal assistant in the future.

    Luo Yucheng was obviously in a bad mood today, but after the camera was set up, he still greeted him with a cheerful smile.

    Chu Qing was drawn to a group with Luo Yucheng, along with the rap group instructor Xiao Baima.