31

Chapter 31: Qingbao's Bottleneck

    After the results are announced, the players can't relax, but directly draw the order of appearance in the next round.

    There are no restrictions on the next round, and the players are free to play.

    Because this game is about time management and improvisation. Although there are no creative restrictions, the players only have three days to prepare, which is a breakthrough. During these three nights, there were also dinner recordings, so the time was very tight.

    After dinner tonight, the players went to the practice room to write songs, and everyone was nervous.

    "Qingqing is fine, you don't need to worry about it." In the practice room, An Yize said with a smile, "I think you can write it for a long time before, and then it's just nitpicking."

    Chu Qing paused and nodded.

    He really only needed half a day to write it, after all, he just presented what was in his head.

    But...he doesn't have any idea now.

    Because there is no limit, he doesn't know what to write instead.

    He didn't have anything in particular to express, and his mind was empty. He didn't know what to do, so he just sat beside An Yize and Wang Shiwei, watching them prepare in full swing.

    Now the two are still in the preparation stage, and Chu Qing has nothing to help. He was about to leave and go back to his room to rest when he heard An Yize exclaimed at him.

    "...?"

    "Wow...! Look! Look!"

    An Yize handed the phone to Wang Shiwei and Chu Qing to see.

    "Mr. Chu is awesome!"

    is a Weibo post.

    @gerberlake music college: Waiting is always boring, dull, sad most of the time, but it is a sadness that is restrained, not obvious and will not affect life, and there will always be times of happiness and anticipation. The dispensable but lingering feeling is vividly expressed in this song, and the abrupt stop at the end is also very reverie. great! The classical music bridges used are also very suitable, and the epigenetics is formidable! What is #chuqingwaiting

    for geberigo? It is the top music school in the world!

    And the official blog of this academy retweeted the praise, and directly slapped those who said that Chu Qing's music could not be understood.

    It's not that Chu Qing's music is incomprehensible, but... those people don't have enough experience, knowledge and sight to understand.

    XXX: My mother? ? Is this the real Gerbergo? !

    XXX: Is it still fake? ? Teacher Chu is awesome! ! ! Again, Mr. Chu is awesome!

    XXX: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This is an original piece that has won the palace, not something that some factory girls can understand

    XXX: Yes, yes, even if I don’t understand it, I have to insist that Teacher Chu overturns the car. Is there any piece of music that is not professionally recognized?

      Have you forgotten about Mr. Anzuo? Teacher An Zuo personally said that he and Chu Qing's parents are friends, and they come from a musical family!

     Don't always compare musicians with some low-budget fans in the fan circle? That's right, the shameless Jiao Changxu!

     Mr. Chu doesn't need the bullshit audience tickets that you can get by whoever has more people. They have the approval of Gabriel, and it's really not a level