59

Chapter 59: Qingbao and Mr. Huo's vinegar

    The next day, Chu Qing slept until noon before getting up.

    "Good noon."

    Huo Li hugged Chu Qing in one hand, with the other elbow resting on the bed, and looked at Chu Qing softly with his hands on his cheeks.

    "Mr. Huo...?"

    Chu Qing said in a daze: "You... just woke up too?"

    "I've been awake for a long time, and I don't want to get up." Huo Li smiled and lowered his head to print a letter on Chu Qing's forehead. kiss.

    "You...do you just look at me like this?" Chu Qing blushed and said, "How long have you watched..."

    "Not long ago."

    Huo Li smiled and started another topic: "Do you still remember you yesterday? Did you say something late?"

    Chu Qing paused and turned his back to Huo Li.

    He wasn't completely drunk last night, he still remembered a little bit of it.

    Chu Qing grinned and said, "You won't record it again?"

    "No, but you scared me last night." Huo Li moved forward, hugged Chu Qing around his waist again, and said in a low voice: "I was so scared that I didn't dare to leave you for half a step."

    Chu Qing turned to look at Huo Li blankly.

    Chu Qing vaguely remembered what he said last night.

    Ah...

    Chu Qing met Huo Li's look, paused, turned around and hugged Huo Li shyly and said in a low voice, "I... I won't."

    Chu Qing buried her head in Huo Li's chest and smiled He smiled and said warmly: "I think... I wake up in Mr. Huo's arms every day, and every day when I wake up, I see Sunshine and Mr. Huo."

    Huo Li's eyes lit up: "Does this mean that I want to sleep every day?"

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing stood up expressionlessly.

    "Did I say something wrong? Don't go." Huo Li held back his smile and pulled Chu Qing, who had stood up, back into his arms.

    "Mr. Huo, don't you read a lot of books?" Chu Qing was pulled by Huo Li, fell onto Huo Li's lap, leaned his back against him and complained, "There is no interest at all..."

    "Isn't this a Do you mean?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows and smiled: "What? You say it's fun, but I say it's a hooligan?"

    Chu Qing couldn't help laughing.

    "Again... Where am I a rogue? Look, the first time I saw you since I returned to China, until now..." Huo Li put his head on Chu Qing's shoulder and whispered in his ear: "I haven't eaten yet. Take a bite of real meat, right?"

    "..." The

    hot air rushed to Chu Qing's auricle, causing Chu Qing to shrink his neck involuntarily.

    Chu Qing blushed and said, "...you're a hooligan!"

    Chu Qing pulled away Huo Li's hand and slid away to wash and change clothes.

    ...

    Then Huo Li took Chu Qing to the music festival, and when he arrived, it happened to be about to enter the most lively time - night time.