33

Chapter 33: Qingbao fell into the pit

    "Well..."

    The kiss came so suddenly, Chu Qing's eyes widened in disbelief.

    Chu Qing closed her lips tightly, and her breath was filled with a man's restrained perfume.

    Crazy... This man is crazy.

    Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li's back with both hands and tried hard to push the person away.

    Huo Li stretched out his hand and squeezed Chu Qing's waist lightly. Chu Qing couldn't hold back his mouth and let out a soft sigh.

    "Huo..." Chu Qing's face flushed.

    When the song finally came to an end, Chu Qing only felt that her whole body was softened and she had no strength.

    "Sorry, I couldn't hold back." Huo Li pinched Chu Qing's ear and said, "I blame you for being too attractive."

    "..." Chu Qing gasped lightly, her lips were red and swollen, leaning against Huo Li, only I feel hot all over.

    Hmm...

    Chu Qing took a deep breath and got up angrily.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's wrist and said pitifully: "Dad, the gold master, I was wrong, don't leave me as a canary."

    Seeing that Chu Qing did not respond, Huo Li said aggrieved : "If you don't want me, I can only eat and sleep in the open air, and go to the trash can to dig things to eat."

    "..."

    Huo Li added: "And we will go for a run next."

    "..."

    Huo Li was wronged , Chu Qing is even more aggrieved.

    However, no matter how wronged he was, he was pulled by Huo Li to run.

    Chu Qing has been thinking about whether he is a canary or the other party is a canary.

    Are there canaries who bully their masters like this?

    However, after running for a while, Chu Qing couldn't think anymore, all he could think about was -- tired.

    Chu Qing couldn't think of anything, and could only watch the road in front of him and run forward numbly. For a time, only the road and the sound of his own rapid breathing were left in the world.

    "Qingbao, come on!"

    Huo Li has been keeping the same speed as Chu Qing, staying by his side and advancing with Chu Qing.

    "It's coming soon, look at the pavilion in front, we'll rest there."

    Hu... Hu...

    Chu Qing's entire suit is now soaked with sweat. This is the first time he has performed such a continuous process And intense activities, but also the first time to sweat so much.

    "It's here!"

    After arriving at the pavilion, Chu Qing collapsed and sat down, gasping for breath.

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    Really... not the same.

    Chu Qing only felt that his whole body was refreshed, even very comfortable, and his hands and feet were no longer painful.

    It was rare for Chu Qing to feel her clear thinking and spiritual awareness, and the world that was originally dull was now alive.

    This is an indescribable feeling, but what I see in front of me is clear and vivid, my brain is functioning clearly, and my whole body is light and airy, like an endless amount of energy.