38

Chapter 38: Qingbao and the New Beginning

    After two more days of practice, Chu Qing's basic movements were very smooth.

    Fortunately, there will be no big dance moves on the stage, just simply follow the rhythm of Yu Weixi and the dance troupe, as long as the body movements are not stiff.

    Chu Qing got up early and sat in front of the piano to play, the rhythm getting faster and faster.

    Huo Li was washing the dishes, and when he saw Chu Qing sitting on the piano again, he asked curiously, "Are you a little nervous these days?"

    Chu Qing looked up at Huo Li, shook his head and continued to play.

    Huo Li frowned slightly.

    Chu Qing plays the piano a lot these days, but he does not play the piano comfortably to kill time or find inspiration, but to relieve and vent.

    Could it be because of the nervousness of the game...?

    Because you want to dance, and you work with others?

    Holly paused, unable to ask any questions, so he could only accompany him.

    Yu Weixi came after lunch at noon, and the two finished the whole song. Except for one or two places where Chu Qing forgot to move, the rest were perfect, and the effect of hard practice was very obvious.

    Huo Li sat beside him holding a small rice cake reading a storybook, and was happy to see that Chu Qing was progressing well.

    After putting the rice cake to sleep, Huo Li went out to buy snacks for the two of them, and also bought a few extra skewers of barbecue for Chu Qing to celebrate.

    Chu Qing and Yu Weixi also took a break. Chu Qing went to Weibo to browse, and the news that Yu Weixi came to sing for him has already spread, and there is only one official announcement.

    Yu Weixi himself is a top class, so it caused a very high topic and brought a handful of Chu Qing.

    XXX: Did Jiaofen hit your face today? beated! Hahahaha, what are you talking about the strongest gang singer? Would you rather look at Yu Weixi next door? Just move the traffic of the entire circle here, okay?

    XXX: Yu Weixi is the woc singer? ? ? look forward to! ! Can Teacher Chu dance? ! Ah, ah, I feel that I can see a very different stage, will it be dynamic?

    XXX: How is that possible! Hahahaha is not difficult for Teacher Chu to dance. It is impossible for Teacher Chu's style to follow the stage as usual

    XXX: Hahahaha. Although it is a good thing that Mr. Chu can invite 晞 晞 晞

    晞: Isn't Chu Qing an artist? Why, you gave up your morals and made commercial music for the sake of ranking and winning? I don’t believe that anything good will come out of this music. Music is about sincerity

    . XXX: Isn’t it that Mr. Chu is very high-minded, and it’s still out of mud and not stained. Look how happy he is kneeling in front of the traffic/dog head

    There was a lot of heated discussion on the Internet, and they were all curious about Chu Qing's stage this time, and naturally there were many people who were not optimistic about muddy water.

    Very lively.

    Chu Qing looked at it for a while and then quit playing the combination game.

    Those public opinions and criticisms against him are just a few words, which is too boring.

    Chu Qing glanced at Yu Weixi and said again: "Xixi...I have a friend who has a question to ask you..."     Yu