2

Chapter 2

    Before Huo Li left the hotel, he received a call from his assistant.

    "Mr. Huo, are you still at the hotel? Do you need me to pick you up?"

    "No, I'll take a taxi back."

    "..." Take a taxi?

    Huo Li reminded: "I am bankrupt."

    "Ah, ah..."

    Then he heard Huo Li's instructions: "Remember to transfer the documents from the villa, and then sell the villa under the name."

    "Yes."

    Huo Li He got on the called car, sat in the back seat, and closed his eyes slightly.

    He really was... over the top last night.

    To be honest, when he rubbed the medicine last night, he saw the traces on Chu Qing's body and once doubted whether he was a beast.

    But he couldn't control it, he couldn't bear it.

    He waited too long, and finally waited for a lost to come back.

    "Sir!"

    The called car had already arrived, and the driver saw Huo Li standing by and didn't know what he was thinking, so he reminded him aloud.

    After getting in the car, Huo Li sat in the back seat and closed his eyes.

    Last night, he was sleepless all night, holding Chu Qing in his mind all the time, and in his mind were all those scattered fragments of the previous life.

    Now closing his eyes, Huo Li seems to have returned to those fragments.

    Huo Li is Chu Qing's sponsor. He can't tell how he feels about Chu Qing, but in his previous life, when he learned the news of Chu Qing's suicide in the United States, he felt that his world was about to collapse.

    He rushed back and saw a still picture of Chu Qing lying quietly in the coffin with his eyes closed, as if he was waiting for something.

    Chu Qing's friend cried and grabbed his collar and asked him why he came back now?

    Where was Chu Qing when he was tortured by depression, hacked by the whole network, and pressed by Huo Liao step by step?

    At that time, Chu Qing was alone in the country. Under the condition of depression, Huo Liao was cornered. He was even released as a stone hammer. Huo Li became suspicious of those rumors, so he sent a message to ask to Chu Qing.

    {What's the matter with you and Huo Liao? }

    {If you like Huo Liao, you can have a good time with him. You have grown up and graduated, and I will not interfere with your love. }

    Then Chu Qing replied "Thank you" to herself, and committed suicide in the middle of the night.

    After that, Huo Li returned to the United States and died in an assassination.