28

Chapter 28: Qingbao confessed

    Wang Shiwei and the rest of the staff seldom saw Chu Qing like this, and they were all frightened.

    So... Chu Qing still has this side?

    Although Chu Qing had poured Yuan Xiaoge juice before, but at that time he lost control of his emotions and couldn't help it. This time... but it was different. This time Chu Qing was obviously very calm, but he still faced the war with Yuan Xiaoge, which was completely different from his usual gentle image.

    Yuan Xiaoge leaned on the railing and started to cry, which I felt pity for.

    Then the rest of the contestants arrived together, and the filming began. Yuan Xiaoge and the rest of the contestants complained for a few sentences and Chu Qing did not continue to tear them apart, so the camera only captured Yuan Xiaoge's one-sided words and pitiful appearance. Yuan Xiaoge's fans were blown away. .

    XXX: Chu Qing is too much! Too much! Do you know how important bags and lipsticks are to girls? Who can feel good about saving money and buying a bag that you like and being thrown away like this? ! Is Chu Qing sick? ! I'm going to be pissed! ! ! Sisters report him together! Go to his account and teach him to be a man! crazy! Bullying our sister, bullying a girl, not a man!

    XXX: Chu Qing is not a man originally, mother chirping, maybe Ye Ye and his bodyguard doi, I wish Rotten Chrysanthemum prolapse as soon as possible!

    XXX: I wish Chu Qing died on the bed!

    XXX: Yuan Xiaoge fans, your mother didn't teach you to speak well and have correct three views, right? ! how? It was right for Yuan Xiaoge to throw down Teacher Chu's Rubik's Cube, which was more important than his life. Is it wrong for Teacher Chu to throw down the bag that Yuan Xiaoge bought with money? Really long time to see series

    XXX: Sisters, Yuan Xiaoge's fans are unqualified, and she reported that she walked up and

    then the host of the dinner led the players to chat and play tabletop games. During this period, Yuan Xiaoge was always sullen, and her listless appearance made her fans feel heartbroken.

    However, after the dinner was over, a big V entertainment account suddenly broke the news of Yuan Xiaoge.

    @大 Entertainer: The actress who recently quarreled with Chu Qing seems to have gotten involved in other people's feelings? Yuan Xiaoge's fans scolded Chu Qing for climbing the bed, but they didn't expect the master to be the mistress? Hit the hammer!

    [Picture][Picture][Picture]

    Jiugongge pictures, one by one hammer, chat records, photos, and even short videos.

    XXX: Hahahahaha woc is so exciting, Aite Yuan Xiaoge fans here, I heard that your little brothers and sisters are pure and kind, lively and cute?

    XXX: Tsk tsk, I just said that Yuan Xiaoge has risen so fast this year, there must be the father of the gold master behind it. It really is a script for a heartthrob. Did I say something wrong? [Dog Head

    XXX: Xiao San is shameless! Xiaosan get out of the entertainment circle!

    Yuan Xiaoge's fans and the studio are also in chaos. After all, Yuan Xiaoge's previous bad relationship has really happened, and the hammer is too hard to wash. Even the company is going to be pissed, but the new flower that she finally picked up is messing with the male traffic of the same company.

    Now everyone is boycotting Yuan Xiaoge's work endorsements and scolding Yuan Xiaoge for being shameless.

    Yuan Xiaoge's fans originally thought about going to Chu Qing's side to do things, but now their backyard is on fire and they can't take care of themselves.