42

Chapter 42: Qingbao's Attempt

    The snow was still falling, and a thin layer of ice had accumulated on the car.

    Just like the snow.

    ...

    Many years ago, Huo Li suddenly came back from the United States and got off the plane. Huo Li sat on the waiting seat at the airport and sent Chu Qing a WeChat message.

    Huo Li: I'm at the airport.

    This is the only additional reply from Huo Li for many years, instead of the usual "um" and "come on".

    Chu Qing almost responded in seconds.

    Chu Qing: Where is the airport? Are you still there? I am going now?

    Holly: Good.

    moment.

    "Mr. Huo!"

    After nightfall, the crowds at the airport decreased and everything was empty, but the lights were still on.

    Huo Li looked up and saw Chu Qing holding a box of food, standing aside with a hood on, panting slightly, her face flushed red for some reason.

    "Mr. Huo! Are you hungry just after getting off the plane? I bought you something to eat, something to eat..."

    This is how long it has been since the party, their reunion.

    "Chu... Qing."

    "What's wrong with Mr. Huo?" Chu Qing stepped forward and stood in front of Huo Li, looking down at Huo Li's somewhat unpleasant expression.

    Huo Li leaned against the back of the chair, still covered with ice slag, but Chu Qing could see that he seemed a little tired.

    Huo Li asked, "Can you give me a hug?"

    In fact, it wasn't a big deal. It was just that the dog that Huo Li had raised since he was a child died. It wasn't a big problem at first, but Huo Li suddenly felt tired.

    Then Huo Li saw WeChat, and the young man made a sincere report, as if he regarded him as a tree hole or an elder.

    Huo Li knew that Chu Qing had lost both parents at a young age, so he might have some kind of elder plot for his patron, and he couldn't help being gentler towards Chu Qing. Maybe the young man looked at him with too pure eyes.

    Huo Li looked at the information for a long time, and suddenly wanted to see him.

    Huo Li's life has never been involved in outsiders, and he has never had any extraneous contacts with anyone.

    Outsiders say he is ruthless, arrogant, and goes his own way.

    It was the first time for Chu Qing.

    Holly thought he might be crazy.

    But this young man was so clean that Huo Li couldn't help but feel nostalgic.

    "Yes, yes..." Chu Qing paused, although he was a little confused, he still squatted down and hugged Huo Li actively.

    But the little boy was still a little restrained and embarrassed, so he just surrounded Huo Li vainly and raised his head cautiously, otherwise his chin would touch Huo Li's shoulder.

    This is a hug without any affection, as gentle as being gently surrounded by the tide.

    It was obvious that Chu Qing still had the chill of snow outside, but hugging him was like hugging something warm.