19

Chapter 19: Qingbao wants to eat

    Chu Qing did not receive the red envelope.

    He was crazy to take it.

    Huo Li: Qingbao, if you don't take it back to me, I will have no money for tomorrow's meal.

    Chu Qing: After 24 hours, the system will be returned

    thanks to the advanced technology and the WeChat system.

    Huo Li: Twenty-four hours before lunch time tomorrow, I will starve to death before that.

    Chu Qing: ...

    Chu Qing waved his hand and once again sent a red envelope of 100 yuan to his canary.

    The next second, another password red envelope was returned.

    - Man, you pissed me off.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing took the trouble to send out another red envelope.

    Like Huo Li, use a red envelope with a password.

    - Good night, don't talk.

    And add -

    Chu Qing: If I send it again, I will have no money for lunch tomorrow... I can't go to the cafeteria to eat

    Huo Li: "..."

    Why is Chu Qing so smart tonight.

    Did he push the rabbit into a hurry? kicked?

    Huo Li touched his chin, quite giving birth to a feeling that he has grown up with his own children.

    So Huo Li obediently accepted it.

    "Good night, don't talk." Huo Li said with a smile.

    Originally it was just a very ordinary sentence, but in the quiet night, in the quiet dormitory, it was like the most gentle and provocative love words of a lover when I heard it close to my ear. The good night said by the older man, with a few years of precipitation, is reassuring to hear.

    Like an electric shock, Chu Qing quickly moved the phone away from her ear.

    Holding the phone, Chu Qing took the medicine and fell asleep in the bed.

    Good night...Mr. Huo.

    —— XXX ——

    The next day, the last two days before the competition, is also the last team building activity, and the players will prepare well for the rest of the time.

    The last team building activity was still cooking together. Obviously they were all male players, but when everyone gathered to cook, a hot search made it a lively one. Except for the complicated triangular relationship on Chu Qing’s side, the rest also had disputes and undercurrents, and the audience loved it. .

    Jiao Changxu and Li Tian are still with Chu Qing today, but since the cp of Jiao Changxu & Li Tian x group favoring Chu Qing broke out on the Internet, the more attentive the two are, the more actively they will whitewash Chu Qing. The group fought each other, because both of them were somewhat restrained today.

    But the basic diligence is still there. After all, Jiao Changxu wants to fire CP. As for Li Tian...

    Chu Qing doesn't know what Li Tian is going to do. Why should he approach him when he hates himself?

    Is it to be sold badly?

    Just as Chu Qing thought so on the front foot, when Jiao Changxu on the back foot helped the two carry things, Li Tian pulled Chu Qing to a corner, and said with a bitter face with his back to the camera: "I'm sorry... I seem to have caused you trouble these past few days. I'm troubled."