29

Chapter 29

    Chu Qing returned to the room in a daze, and found that the room was empty.

    Ah... By the way, the players had a party tonight, and they said they were going to drink together. Most of the people went, but he didn't.

    ...

    he still can't learn.

    Chu Qing lowered his head, stood by the door for a while, got on the bed, and pulled the quilt away.

    "Hi."

    ? ? ? ? ! !

    Chu Qing was so frightened that he stepped back a few steps and almost didn't fall to the ground.

    "Mr. Huo...?!"

    Why did he see Mr. Huo lying on his bed as soon as he pulled the quilt away, looking like he was obediently dedicated!

    Huo Li lay flat, his hands folded on his stomach, and said in a very well-behaved tone: "Dad, the gold master, I was wrong, I was floating."

    "..."

    Huo Li continued: "Thunder, rain and dew are all kindness, I You shouldn’t be arrogant, please forgive me.”

    Huo Li is also not easy. In order to give Chu Qing a surprise, he climbed the stairs and climbed the stairs at a quick speed, so that he could reach the room faster than Chu Qing who took the ordinary road. Hide yourself.

    "..."

    Chu Qing stood aside and felt a thunderbolt.

    Duck, no, it doesn't have to be like this... Well...

    Chu Qing was stunned, thinking that the way he opened the door was wrong.

    Seeing that Chu Qing was still ignoring him, Huo Li sat up and started to unbutton.

    Chu Qing: "???"

    Chu Qing made a decisive decision, turned around and left immediately.

    "Wow—"

    Huo Li moved faster than Chu Qing, and when Chu Qing's hand was about to touch the doorknob, he successfully stopped the person and blocked Chu Qing on the door panel.

    Chu Qing's back was pressed against the door panel, and in front of him was a wild wolf that wrapped him in his arms.

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    "I shouldn't have murdered you, it's my fault." Huo Li said seriously: "Qingbao don't ignore me, okay?"

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li for a moment.

    ...

    A minute later, Chu Qing's eyes turned red.

    "Qingbao, don't cry, don't cry." Huo Li now has the heart to hammer himself to death. He promised to protect people, so why did he make people cry.

    "I was wrong, I was wrong, don't do it, Qingbao, baby..." Huo Li, an old man who was one year older than Chu Qing, panicked like a child at the moment.

    Huo Li warmly coaxed: "Qingbao is good... I know I'm wrong, don't cry, okay?"

    Chu Qing's eyes were red, but she didn't cry, and was still shaking her head desperately.

    "I... I'm not sad because Mr. Huo was murdering me. Mr. Huo is right." Chu Qing sniffed and said, "I just... I just don't know where I am wrong.

    " I know how to change it, so I am sad and aggrieved.