36

Chapter 36: Qingbao is pursued

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing seemed to be really tired. After breaking through the limit for a long period of intense activity today, he took a bath and felt comfortable, but he fell asleep relying on Huo Li.

    Huo Li was going through moral torture right now, but Chu Qing just lay on his stomach and fell asleep in a daze.

    Huo Li: "..."

    No wonder he came to hug him, it turned out that he was not very awake.

    Ah, the grumpy little goblin.

    :)

    Huo Li reluctantly hugged the person.

    At this time, Huo Li noticed the Rubik's Cube beside the sofa, and wanted to come to Chu Qing to play for a while before he came.

    Holly couldn't help crying. Since the Yuan Xiaoge incident, Chu Qing seemed a little embarrassed, and didn't play in front of him very much. Huo Li thought that Chu Qing had quit, but he still liked it very much.

    Huo Li put Chu Qing on the bed, tucked the quilt, and put the Rubik's Cube beside Chu Qing's pillow.

    Since Chu Qing is already asleep, there is no reason to pull people up to eat, so let him be.

    Huo Li stood beside the bed, watching Chu Qing sleeping under the quilt, her long eyelashes drooping down, her originally gentle facial features appeared softer than usual in the dark.

    Huo Li reached out and gently touched Chu Qing's cheek.

    Huo Li quietly put Chu Qing's plan into his plan for the rest of his life.

    He thought that he would always guard Chu Qing in the future. Huo Li also knew that maybe his love for Chu Qing was mixed with morbid possessiveness, but it was the first time in his life that he had such feelings for such a person, and he wanted to protect him, to give him the best, and to want Been with him all the time and so afraid of losing.

    "Om..."

    Huo Li was in a trance when the phone in his pocket rang.

    Huo Li took his mobile phone and stood on the balcony. On the other end was a middle-aged man's voice, which was steady and strong.

    "Ali, I'm in the country now, can I find a time to meet?"

    Huo Li paused and said, "Yes." The

    man said, "Old place."

    Huo Li put down his phone and sighed.

    ...

    The next day, Yu Weixi said that Mr. Jonathan had a jet lag and could only come in the afternoon, so Chu Qing planned to practice the movements Yu Weixi taught him first.

    Chu Qing stayed in the hotel to practice, while Huo Li prepared breakfast for Chu Qing early in the morning and went out.

    Huo Li went to a golf course in the suburbs and saw the man on the phone.

    "Mr. Pan, it's early." Huo Li smiled and said: "I just got back from jet lag, so I feel so good early in the morning." The middle-aged man, the Mr. Pan, also     curled

    his lips: "Morning."

The air on the plain is very fresh, the sun is warm, and there is a clear lake not far away.

    The tall man, in a jacket and a beret on his head, was holding a club and preparing to swing.

    Huo Li stood aside and hugged his chest.