57

Chapter 57

    Inside the tent, Huo Li and Chu Qing sat cross-legged facing each other.

    Huo Li's face was serious, and his facial features, which were not angry at all, looked even more fierce.

    Chu Qing glanced at Huo Li uneasily, and whispered, "Mr. Huo... can I hold you?"

    Chu Qing stretched out his hand, carefully trying to grab Huo Li's hand.

    Huo Li didn't stop him, and gently shook Chu Qing's hand back and said, "Qingbao, were you trying to please me just now?"

    "I..." Chu Qing opened her mouth, her eyes were a little red, and she held Huo tightly. Li's hand lowered his head and said: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't be angry..."

    Huo Li kneaded Chu Qing's hand and said warmly: "Silly Qingbao, I ask you a few questions, can you answer me?"

    "Well...!"

    Huo Li smiled and said, "Between the gold master and the canary, who is more noble?"

    "It should be the gold master..."

    "There is no doubt that the gold master is the gold master, then I ask You, who is more noble between the two lovers?"

    Chu Qing lowered his head and said, "I... I don't know."

    "Let's put it this way, if Yu Weixi and Feng Yan are together, they are each other's boyfriends, who would compare. Noble?"

    "This..." Chu Qing said uncertainly: "Yes... equal, lovers are equal."

    "Yes." Huo Li smiled and said, "Then who am I to you?"

    Chu Qing sniffed and choked, "You are my...my lover."

    Chu Qing already knew what Huo Li was going to say to him, so she turned her head away and didn't dare to look at Huo Li, her shoulders twitched.

    "Well, don't you know all about it?" Huo Li sighed, then stepped forward and gently embraced Chu Qing in his arms.

    "I'm your lover, why do you want to please me like the patron, the boss, or outsiders? It's like this today, and it was like this yesterday, Qingbao, I'm your boyfriend, not an outsider."

    "But I... I "..." Chu Qing snorted and said, "I want to go..."

    "I'm just persuading you, not controlling you, if you want to go anyway, I can tie you up and lock you up so that you won't go? Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He kissed Chu Qing's ear and said, "Am I so bad?"

    "But I'm afraid that you will be angry, I'm afraid that you will be unhappy..." His face turned red.

    "Don't go..."

    Chu Qing was not so afraid before, because after all, as long as you don't own it, you will not lose it. Chu Qing escaped from Huo Li and from fear.

    But now it's different. When you reach out and grab it, the thing you put in your hand is just a small handful, and it's the only one in your life. If you fall, it will be gone.

    "You..."

    Huo Li felt sour in his heart.

    Why is this little fool thinking about it all day.

    "Chu Qing, Qingbao, I'm your lover. It's not my duty to treat you well, it's my duty. If I treat you badly, it's my fault." Huo Li pinched Chu Qing's face and said: "Do you understand?"