30

Chapter 30: Qingbao Little Tiger

    It felt like the Adam's apple was being held by someone, it was like being strangled by the throat, but there was still a bit of wet ambiguity and itchiness.

    "Don't...!"

    Chu Qing was startled, kicked his legs, and directly pushed up the guitar in his arms to try to get Huo Li up.

    "Qingbao, I..." Huo Li said hoarsely, "Give me a hug."

    If Huo Li wanted to, he wouldn't be stopped by a guitar, but he didn't want to force Chu Qing with all his strength.

    "Mr. Huo, I have to continue practicing." Chu Qing hugged the guitar tightly and repeated in a trembling voice: "I have to, I have to practice, I have to practice..."

    "Okay." Huo Li sighed, helplessly He got up, silently savoring the warmth on his lips.

    Huo Lixiang stayed by Chu Qing's side and wanted to stay by his side no matter what, but Chu Qing was even a little afraid of him.

    It's not that he was simply afraid of Huo Li's aura or something, but...

    Huo Li vaguely understood, and vaguely didn't understand.

    But he was thinking about going further with Chu Qing all the time, hoping to get Chu Qing's approval, hope...

    hope that Chu Qing would not suddenly lose contact with the world and leave suddenly like the previous life.

    It is precisely because Chu Qing can leave at any time that Huo Li's possessiveness is like a bottomless abyss, growing bigger and bigger.

    Huo Li shook his head, found another new topic and said, "Qingbao, I don't care if you make friends."

    Chu Qing turned to look at Huo Li.

    ah?

    "Yu Weixi, An Yize... If you want to make friends like this, you can make them, but I won't let you make friends with bad intentions, do you understand?"

    Yu Weixi Huo Li has been silently observing until now that he is a very good person, An Eze too. But if Chu Qing were to be emotionally entangled with others, such as Sheng Lingfei before or Jiao Changxu now, or hurt, Huo Li couldn't even think about it.

    Huo Li was like a male lion who was vigilant and guarding his cub. He hid Chu Qing under his belly. He carefully confirmed the people around Chu Qing. Before confirming, he stubbornly hid the cub well.

    "Okay..." Chu Qing subconsciously touched the necklace on his heart, nodded and said, "I will pay attention to it myself, Mr. Huo don't have to worry."

    "It's just..." Chu Qing lowered her head and said, "I may not be able to deliver it. Friends."

    "As long as you treat people with sincerity, others will definitely feel it, don't be afraid."

    Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's hand and said, "The little tiger is given to you, just summon the courage to talk to others, don't be afraid. "

    Oh..."

    Huo Li said patiently: "For example, teach others, share snacks with others, and tell others about your feelings..."

    As if teaching a child.

    "I... I know how to get along with people!" Chu Qing blushed a little, he is not a kindergarten child, don't you know this! He is...

    Huo Li smiled and said: "I know, but if you dare to do it, if you dare not do it, what's the point of knowing, right?"