4

Chapter 4

    After returning to Chu Qing's small apartment, Huo Li pulled the suitcase and followed the boy into the house.

    After all, if you don't live in it, you have to go to the park to sleep in the open, which is miserable.

    Chu Qing's house is not big or small, and it looks a little monotonous inside, and it can be seen that it is neglected, except for the flowers and plants on the balcony. Those potted plants are colorful, and the whole balcony is very lush, making this originally gloomy home suddenly popular.

    The grand piano in the living room also attracted Huo Li's attention. Huo Li glanced at it. The piano was a little old, but it was the most used thing in the whole family.

    "The house is a little small." Chu Qing lowered his eyes, a little embarrassed, pointed to a door and said, "This is the guest room, I have cleaned up."

    "Guest room?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    Huo Li hugged his chest and leaned against the door frame and said, "If I sleep in the guest room, how can I perform the duty of being cuddled/supported?"

    "..."

    Chu Qing took a moment to understand.

    "No, no need...!"

    Chu Qing said in his heart, his butt and waist were still hurting until now, and he had to open his legs quietly when he walked, and he was almost walking.

    What kind of responsibility do you want to take to maim him...

    "Then how about it, you pay me back and I'll help."

    "...I really don't need to, I'll cook." Chu Qing avoided the topic and turned to go to the kitchen.

    As soon as Chu Qing opened the refrigerator, he found that there were only a few eggs in it.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath, and then remembered that he used to order takeaways or eat cup noodles at home. All in all, he lived a very casual life, and he didn't even eat it most of the time.

    "What's wrong?" Huo Li also stepped forward.

    "I..." Chu Qing was about to say something, but heard the doorbell ring.

    "Chu Qing! Qingbao!"

    accompanied by enthusiastic shouts.

    Chu Qing was startled.

    "Who?" Huo Li narrowed his eyes slightly, and if he looked closely, he could see the dissatisfaction and jealousy in his eyes.

    "Yes, it's my friend, otherwise...you hide...?" Chu Qing was a little nervous.

    The person who came was Yu Weixi, the only good friend in his circle, the big top streamer in the circle.

    "Why should I hide?" Huo Li lowered his eyes and asked, "Who is he from you?"

    "It's really a friend." Chu Qing was anxious, and half pushed and half pulled Huo Li to the balcony next to the kitchen, then " Whoops." He pulled the curtains shut.

    Huo Li, General Manager of Dangtanghuiying, was hidden on the balcony by the new gold owner.

    Huo Li: "..."

    "Why is it taking so long?"

    After opening the door, Yu Weixi, who was standing in front of the door, smiled and held up a bag of food, "Did you just run out of the toilet?"