44

Chapter 44: Qingbao's Charm Launches

    "You let me in now, don't drive me out again." Huo Li watched Chu Qing move his sheets back into the house, folded his chest and raised his eyebrows, "Tonight I want to Carrying you to sleep while performing my duties."

    "...?" Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    What do you say hug?

    Huo Li sat on the sofa, clasping his arms pitifully and rubbing: "It was freezing outside, I was freezing to death, and I had to hug it before I could fall asleep."

    "..."

    Chu Qing's eyes flashed a little . Blame yourself, and then seem to remember something.

    its not right.

    Chu Qing said: "I, I didn't drive you out, I asked you to move out. You should have your own home or go to a hotel!"

    "My home was mortgaged to repay the debt, and I don't have any extra money to live in a hotel. Ah." Huo Li sighed and said, "You, the father of the gold master who doesn't know the sufferings of the world, what will I do after driving me out?"

    "..."

    Chu Qing said, "You and Mr. Pan are brothers, he I can help you, you can live with him."

    "Mr. Pan..."

    Huo Li rubbed his chin and said, "You don't know, Lao Pan is very good at playing even at his age, and brings them to his house every day. Beautiful women and beautiful men. Today's hot, tomorrow's pure."

    Huo Li thought, this is not nonsense, Lao Pan is indeed like this, and he is not married after all.

    Chu Qing was stunned.

    ah?

    "It's okay to let me live in the past... Even if I look at those pictures every day, what if I also become bad? What if I can't control it..."

    Huo Li's mouth was blocked by Chu Qing before he finished speaking. Covered.

    Chu Qing said with red ears: "There is no one else?"

    Huo Li sighed and said, "The world is getting worse and worse, and people's hearts are cold... I am helpless and alone."

    "..."

    "Of course if the boss insists on driving me out, then I have to go to Lao Pan."

    Chu Qing tentatively said: "Those beauties..."

    "I can't guarantee this, after all, men, you know, all I can't control my lower body." Huo Li spread his hands, looking like a scumbag.

    "..."

    "Okay, it seems that the boss has made up his mind, I'll move to Lao Pan's place."

    "Don't...!"

    Huo Li was about to get up when Chu Qing stepped forward and grabbed Huo Li's hand.

    "Huh?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "Don't... don't go, Mr. Huo can't learn badly." Chu Qing said seriously: "Mr. Huo is better here."

    "Okay." Huo Li is very well behaved.

    "Then..." After a pause, Huo Li smiled and said, "I'm so cold, and the wind in the corridor outside is very strong."

    "..."

    "I don't believe you, give me a hug?"

    Chu Qing frowned and paused, still obedient to the ground. He hugged Huo Li before, and put his hand around Huo Li's waist.