58

Chapter 58: Qingbao's Interview

    Chu Qing then stayed in the program group for a month, accompanied the students to the finals, and then said goodbye at the farewell barbecue banquet.

    Chu Qing received a lot of gifts, which were given by students and tutors. Huo Li drove the car and filled the back seat with gifts.

    Lu Luan made his debut with the first place in C, and the powerful students such as Wang Zhenglan, Chen Taochuan, and Wen Xuan also succeeded.

    Wang Zhenglan also hugged Chu Qing and cried for a while.

    Afterwards, Chu Qing rested at home for a few days, and then set off for Italy with Huo Li.

    "Are you nervous?"

    After getting off the plane and stepping on the land of Italy, Huo Li asked Chu Qing a car, "I have an interview tomorrow, and I only have one day to rest today."

    "Not nervous." Chu Qing smiled Said: "Let it be, don't force it."

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing.

    After all, this is the first time they have traveled together.

    Huo Li took Chu Qing's hand and said with a smile, "After the interview tomorrow, let's just spend a few days with us, right? It's just a celebration, but you can relax."

    Of course, the most important thing is to have a honeymoon in advance.

    Holly thought happily.

    "Oh, okay..." Chu Qing was not interested in traveling, so he said obediently, "Listen to Mr. Huo."

    "The car is here, let's go to resettlement now." Huo Li helped Chu Qing lift the suitcase and put it on the boat.

    The city uses boats and bridges as transportation, and is surrounded by water, which is very suitable for relaxation.

    Chu Qing stared blankly at the boat coming to pick up and drop off in front of him.

    Wow...

    Chu Qing thought that Huo Li was calling for a general pick-up and drop-off for tourists, but he didn't expect it to be a private...a luxury lacquered gold boat.

    Then Chu Qing saw the boat parked in front of a manor, and couldn't help turning his head and asked curiously, "Mr. Huo, aren't we going to the hotel?"

    "It's good here, it's close to the studio where you're going to interview, and there's still a private space."

    "...Won't it waste a lot of money?"

    Huo Li said with a fluent face, with a blushing face and a heartbeat: "It's okay, Mr. Pan's business is here. More, it's free."

    Chu Qing said sourly: "Oh... Mr. Pan is really kind to you." It's

    like he's keeping him.

    "..." Huo Li was choked for a moment, and smiled and leaned towards Chu Qing and said, "Oh, Lao Pan is old and ugly, how can my little gold master be so good-looking and be so kind to me."

    "Pfft... Chu Qing raised her eyebrows and said, "How can you say that to Mr. Pan."

    "That's not it, don't look at people's gentleness, in fact, helping me is also hypocritical, just wanting me to owe others favors, so it will be easy to squeeze in the future." Huo Li said sadly: "People are sad and the world is getting worse."