26

Chapter 26: Qingbao's Kiss

    "Qingbao." Huo Li leaned over to Chu Qing and whispered, "I have no money, Dad."

    Chu Qing froze.

    "Well, um, I see." Chu Qing took out his phone and said, "I gave it to you..."

    "How to pay it back?" Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's wrist and said, "Tell me how to pay it back first?

    " Chu Qing flirted with him all night, and Huo Li thought to himself, if he didn't ask for some benefits for himself, then write his name upside down.

    "How do you want to pay it back?"

    Huo Li smiled and said, "I'll give you a kiss, and you'll give me money, right?"

    "..."

    "...No."

    "You dislike me." Huo Li hugged him Chu Qing's waist was dissatisfied and said: "You have someone outside."

    "..."

    "No wonder you say that you are single and have no one you like, so it turns out that you dislike me." Huo Li complained to himself: "I haven't full support yet. I want to change people in 2019, I just want to use money to prevaricate me, and I don't want to increase my relationship with me."

    Chu Qing lowered his head in embarrassment.

    "Forget it." Huo Li sighed, leaning on the piano beside him and shaking his head: "Maybe I can't compare to a piano, I'm not famous." It was

    like a resentful woman.

    Chu Qing hurriedly waved his hand: "No, no..."

    "Oh." Huo Li turned his head.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath and said, "...you close your eyes."

    Huo Li was taken aback.

    Um?

    "Close your eyes..." Chu Qing's ears and cheeks were flushed, and her fingers curled up nervously.

    Holly did so.

    When I closed my eyes, the world fell into darkness. Huo Li could hear his heartbeat, which was getting faster and bigger.

    At this moment, the old man, Huo Li, closed his eyes like a young boy who was still in his early stages of love, waiting for his sweetheart to surprise him with anticipation.

    Chu Qing paused, struggled for a moment, or tiptoed, and quickly kissed Huo Li on the cheek.

    Huo Li could feel Chu Qing's soft lips pressed against it, but before he could react, Chu Qing quickly backed away, faster than the wind.

    Huo Li opened his eyes, only to see Chu Qing's back hurriedly leaving.

    There was still warmth on his cheeks, although it wasn't.

    Huo Li touched his cheek, but smiled.

    Silly Qingbao.

    I've already done it, and what else is there to be hypocritical.

    Huo Li was full of disgust, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise, his eyes lit up with joy.

    On the other end, Chu Qing ran back to the room and saw that the rest of the people had already slept, and then lightly crawled into the bed.

    Chu Qing was in the quilt and felt a little... indescribable.

    Chu Qing suddenly felt that Huo Li might be his "Daddy Long Legs".