75

Chapter 75: Qingbao's Fortune Bag

    A few bodyguards, headed by the captain named Levin who followed Chu Qing, moved Chu Qing to the ground, staying far away from those who broke in.

    Chu Qing stayed in another homestay room, and the bodyguards guarded the door and every window.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, he thought there were only one or two people who followed him, but he didn't expect that there would be so many...?

    Levin pointed to the sofa and said, "Mr. Chu, please sit down and rest."

    Huo Li explained to them that not only should they protect good people, but also take care of pregnant Chu Qing.

    Chu Qing nodded obediently, sat down and asked, "What's the matter? Is it here to rob the crew?"

    Chu Qing could vaguely hear the sound of grabbing, shouting and pinging from the front. Ping pong noise.

    Chu Qing was a little scared, but more worried.

    The staff outside and Yu Weixi, who is still outside, can't do anything...

    Levin said, "No, it's for Mr. Chu."

    "..."

    "???" By

    the way... Huo Li also said that .

    Chu Qing understood, nodded and frowned: "Then let's... let's go."

    "Where?"

    Chu Qing explained: "Since their target is me, then if I continue to hide here, they will hurt others. Yes, let's leave here and hide in another safe place, okay?"

    Levin paused and frowned, "Sorry, Mr. Chu, but we can't take the risk to take you out and expose yourself to bullets."

    "But..."

    Chu Qing was about to say something when the phone rang.

    It was Yu Weixi.

    Chu Qing picked it up quickly.

    "Xixi, where are you...?"

    "Xixi?"

    After a while, there was a voice on the other end of the phone.

    "Hey, Chu Qing."

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    No, it's not Yu Weixi's voice, it's...

    "Huo Liao?"

    "It's me, three minutes, get out right away, one minute later I'll cut off a finger of the owner of the phone."

    "You..."

    Du-duo -

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    What, what's going on...

    The next moment, the phone rang again, it was a WeChat video request from Yu Weixi, Chu Qing clicked the agreement, and saw the screen was pitch black, but he could still see he was tied up, lying on the ground of Yu Weixi.

    Yu Weixi seemed to have been knocked unconscious, his hands and feet were bound and he didn't move.

    "Xixi...!" Chu Qing's hand trembled a little while holding the phone.

    ...is a conspiracy!

    No wonder Yu Weixi's assistant suddenly couldn't get in touch!

    "Captain Levin, I, I, I have to go out."