35

Chapter 35: Qingbao's Dependence

    The scene was very chaotic.

    As soon as Yu Weixi opened the door, he saw that Chu Qing's hands and feet were tied, his eyes were still covered, and the man who was suspected of being a canary was squatting on the side and looking at him with a crazy face.

    woc.

    Yu Weixi blew up immediately, afraid that Chu Qing would be taken advantage of if he was one step later, so he bent down and took off his shoes and threw them at Huo Li, as if he was going to shoot someone to death on the spot.

    "I'm going to kill your grandfather!! Fuck you!!! Don't suffer Chu Qing!"

    Huo Li dodged sideways, and before he had time to explain Yu Weixi, he rushed up and wanted to die with Huo Lijue.

    The two faced each other with fists and feet, and Huo Li seized the gap and said, "Qingbao asked for it himself!"

    Of course, Huo Li didn't believe it when he said it.

    Yu Weixi roared angrily: "I believed your nonsense and you thought I was stupid?!"

    "Xixi...? Xixi!" Chu Qing was blindfolded and could not see anything, only heard the argument between the two and a lot of things The sound of the fall, he said in a panic, "Xixi, you misunderstood!"

    "You tm!" Yu Weixi and Huo Li fought like this.

    Naturally, Huo Li didn't want to hurt Yu Weixi, so he didn't really take action, but just avoided Yu Weixi's fists and kicks.

    An Yize stood aside and called Chichagua.

    "Xixi, Xixi!" Chu Qing stomped his feet in a hurry and called to the door, "Mr. An, are you here? Help me untie!"

    An Yize held back a smile and stepped forward to untie Chu Qing.

    After Chu Qing regained his sight, he saw that Yu Weixi and Huo Li had already hit the balcony.

    The scene is very ugly.

    Chu Qing hurriedly chased after him and explained, "I am voluntary! I am voluntary!"

    "...???!" Yu Weixi became even more angry after hearing this, and tried to break free from Huo Li's bondage, but Huo Li was very strong, even if Yu Weixi himself was not weak, he would fight fiercely, but of course he was no match for the real gun Huo Li, who struggled to survive under his mouth.

    "Abducting Qingbao in broad daylight, you are shameless!" Yu Weixi said angrily, "Because Qingbao is so easy to bully you, I lied to him to do those nasty things with you, right?!"

    "No, it's not..." Chu Qing looked worried because The last piece of crimson: "I really wasn't kidnapped! I did it of my own accord!"

    Wait...

    Dirty...

    Only then did Chu Qing realize what he got, and his face turned even redder.

    "No, no! We didn't... Really didn't..." Chu Qing jumped: "I'm experiencing art!"

    ...

    Yu Weixi and An Yize had black question marks.

    Huo Li was strangled by Yu Weixi's neck, and his hand stopped Yu Weixi's elbow to block his movements and said in self-defense: "Do you hear? Then the theme of the creation is the disabled, so Qing Bao said that he wanted to experience the feeling of losing his limbs and eyesight. "