32

Chapter 32

    In the end, Chu Qing was pulled by Huo Li to go to the park to exercise.

    Huo Li asked Chu Qing to do aerobic exercise with him. Although many of Chu Qing's movements were not standard or could not be done, at least he moved his whole body.

    "Mr. Huo..." Only halfway through, Chu Qing began to doubt life: "Is this really aerobic exercise?"

    "Huh?"

    Chu Qing muttered: "I think it is hypoxic exercise..."

    " "

    Pfft.

    Huo Li patted Chu Qing's waist and said, "Okay, don't talk, keep your waist straight."

    Chu Qing had to work hard.

    Huo Li gave one stick and another candy like this, which made Chu Qing feel that Huo Li was jumping between being harsh and teasing him. He wanted to try to convince Huo Li not to let him do it, but he didn't dare. I had to keep silent and follow suit with grievances.

    After squatting a few more times, Chu Qing felt a little trembling in his legs.

    "Mr. Huo..."

    Huo Li saw that Chu Qing was shaking all over, and it seemed that he couldn't hold it anymore. He reluctantly grabbed Chu Qing's waist and said, "Let's take a rest."

    Chu Qing stood up with help. Then collapsed into a chair.

    Huo Li asked curiously, "Are you comfortable?"

    "..." Chu Qing sniffed: "Not comfortable." The

    joints felt like they were breaking.

    Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "You haven't moved for too long, so it's normal that you didn't experience the fun." "How long will it     take

    ...?"

    "Look how hard our Qingbao worked."

Pick up the phone.

    Eh……?

    Since Geberlig reposted it, more and more people have listened to Chu Qing's song, and some people may have listened to it several times to prove that they understand it. In addition, the major software platforms are also popular and popular, and for a while, Chu Qing's song... ranked first in the number of broadcasts on major platforms.

    And the reviews have changed.

    XXX: Well... it's actually not that difficult to understand. Really, it's on the radio here. I've listened to it a few times, and I've fallen in love with

    XXX: This song really belongs to the kind that gets more addictive the more I listen to it. It's all different

    XXX: It's very interesting, the more you listen, the more interesting it becomes. Is this song the same singer as "Wish"? It's amazing, I want to know

    XXX: Teacher Chu is awesome, the meaning of this song is really deep, I wonder if Teacher Chu has waited for someone for such a long time, until all hope is extinguished in the end... No, I should say wait until In the end, I lost the feeling, and let go

    XXX: Ibid, is it a series with "Wish"? ? Wow, I'm super curious about Teacher Chu's personal life. Has he ever been in love? ? How lucky is the person he likes!

    As a result, this song, which was originally regarded as a high and low song, is now more and more popular.

    Like "Wish", it became popular again, and even Hong Shaying was not famous for this song. After all, Hong Shaying is an opera, and most people may not listen to it, but what Hong Shaying has given Chu Qing is recognition, and this song "Waiting"... It is said that many people cried when listening to it.