37

Chapter 37: Qingbao's Careful Thoughts

    "Think about it, okay?"

    "I'm after you."

    Huo Li said.

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    The two faced off like this until Chu Qing's face was so red that it was about to burn.

    Then, Chu Qing swallowed her saliva, and said in a daze: "Is there...is there?"

    Huo Li: "..."

    It's quite good for children to pretend to be confused.

    Huo Li firmly said: "Yes."

    "Not only did, but also put you to sleep."

    After Huo Li finished speaking, he changed his words: "No, you put me to sleep."

    "..."

    Chu Qing lowered her head, a little She kept digging her hands in fear, as if she didn't know what to do.

    Huo Li paused and said with a smile: "It's okay, I just want you to know...you know it's fine, you don't need to give me an answer now."

    Huo Li pulled Chu Qing up and said warmly, "Eat first?

    " "..." Chu Qing breathed a sigh of relief.

    Chu Qing habitually avoids, habitually does not know. But Huo Li obviously did not give him such a chance, and reminded Chu Qing again and again, hoping to push their relationship forward.

    What Huo Li hopes is that he can become Chu Qing's support.

    "You have low blood sugar, eat more meat and eggs." The

    two sat at the dining table, Huo Li sandwiched meat for Chu Qing and put an egg into Chu Qing's bowl.

    Chu Qing glanced at the dining table, poked at the rice with chopsticks and muttered, "Is there no vegetables..."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "You won't eat meat if you buy vegetables."

    "Be good, eat more meat." Huo Li took a bite and said with a smile, "This one has almost no meaty smell, it's especially fragrant and delicious."

    Huo Li specially checked what delicious food was nearby and then ordered takeout for Chu Qing, but he couldn't do it himself.

    "Well..." Chu Qing reluctantly ate the piece of meat.

    After Chu Qing ate it, Huo Li took another piece for Chu Qing and put it in his bowl. He smiled and said, "Come on, continue to eat."

    Chu Qing swallowed and thought, this is what it feels like to be pursued by others

    . The feeling of being pampered...

    Chu Qing blushed a little, holding down Huo Li's chopsticks and said, "I'll do it myself."

    Huo Li smiled: "Okay." The

    two of them ate, and Huo Li also supervised Chu Qing's meal . After taking the medicine given by the doctor, Yu Weixi also brought Jonathan.

    Jonathan was a short, chubby man, looking very enthusiastic, he grabbed Chu Qing and said hello as soon as he came.

    Yu Weixi grew up in the United States, and Chu Qing had previously studied abroad with the help of Huo Li, so there was no problem in communicating with them.