70

Chapter 70: Qingbao's Gift

    Qingbao...

    It seems that someone is calling him.

    Qingbao...the

    voice is so gentle...and so familiar.

    Chu Qing woke up in the hospital bed.

    "Qingbao." What

    came into view was Huo Li's enlarged face.

    Chu Qing was startled, and then thought he was in a dream.

    "Wake up, come here, give me a hug." Huo Li directly picked up the person and hugged him, placing his hand on Chu Qing's back and patting it lightly.

    "Silly Qingbao, I'm back..."

    Chu Qing put his head on Huo Li's shoulder in a daze.

    Not... a dream?

    "Qingbao, I'm back." Huo Li held Chu Qing's face and kissed those lips.

    Now Chu Qing is sure that it is really not a dream.

    "Hmm..."

    Chu Qing gently pushed Huo Li away and stared at him with wide eyes.

    "Mr. Huo..."

    "Well."

    "Mr. Huo..."

    "I'm here."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li with red eyes.

    "You... came back early. It's not the same as the date you agreed..."

    "Well."

    "I, I have eaten well and slept well these days." Chu Qing leaned on Huo Li's shoulder and said, "I I'm fine."

    "Then why did you faint?" Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's cheek and said, "You almost scared me to death."

    Huo Li got off the plane and was originally going to the studio, but was told Chu Qing Qing fainted and was taken to the hospital.

    Holly suddenly broke out in cold sweat.

    "I... I don't know."

    Huo Li smiled and said, "The doctor said it's fine, you just couldn't support your body because of your hard work and worry, plus you're pregnant."

    Chu Qing froze.

    "Yes, you heard that right." Huo Li hugged Chu Qing tightly and said with a smile: "We have a baby...! The doctor has checked it out, and it's just over a week later."

    Huo Li's eyes were full of excitement and happiness, biting He took a bite of Chu Qing's ear and said, "Qingbao, it's our baby! I really can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl! Then, you must take good care of your own health, you know?"

    "Qingbao? "

    Chu Qing only felt his ears buzzing and couldn't hear anything.

    He had a baby...

    Really because he didn't take medicine that time, he had...

    Huo Li really hit the spot.

    What, what to do...

    Huo Li didn't like it.

    Chu Qing's mind was full of helplessness, plus the memories and emotions accumulated in the past few days, they were heavily pressed together. Looking at Huo Li, he finally couldn't help crying.