74

Chapter 74: The Difficulties of the President

    Chu Qing left for the United States a week later.

    Chu Qing did not announce that she was pregnant. According to Huo Li, it was announced after she planned to get married. After all, it was less than three months, and nothing could be seen.

    In fact, even after three months, it is not obvious. It is because Chu Qing is too thin, and a little more flesh on his body will make him look better.

    Huo Li heard on the phone that Chu Qing was going to work, and was quite dissatisfied.

    The commercial shooting is not difficult, it just needs Chu Qing to play the piano by the river.

    After the shooting, Chu Qing found Huo Li on WeChat as soon as he returned to the hotel.

    "I'm at the X City Hotel. I'm done working." Chu Qing's tone was soft and slightly shy. He smiled and said, "I... I'll be free after that."

    "Okay." Huo Li paused and said. "I can't leave for the time being, can you wait for me? Tonight?"

    "Okay."

    Huo Li said angrily, "I'm sorry... I also wanted to see you earlier, but I won't be able to leave for a while."

    "It's okay, I'm very happy..." Chu Qing nestled in the bed and said with a smile: "Mr. Huo is willing to tell me the truth, I'm very happy. It doesn't matter if Mr. Huo can't come... No, don't lie to me, don't work too hard It's good."

    "Okay." Huo Li said in a gentle tone: "My Qingbao is getting more and more sensible."

    Chu Qing said helplessly: "I'm not a child."

    "Okay baby, we have no time difference now. , it's time for your nap, have a good rest, we'll see you tonight? I'll find you at night."

    "...Oh."

    After hanging up the call, Chu Qing grinned at the phone screen and bluffed.

    Said they were not children.

    In the evening, Chu Qing had just woken up, laying in the bed and swiping on the phone for a while before receiving a call from Huo Li.

    "...I'm really sorry. The sheriff invited me and Lao Pan to his niece's birthday party. The sheriff is one of the key people in this case, so I can't help but give you face.

    " Disappointed: "Ah...that's okay, we can see you tomorrow. I have a flight tomorrow afternoon, if it's too late tomorrow, I can go next time."

    Disappointment is really disappointment, but it's not that we can't see it anymore...Chu Qing sighed. .

    Huo Li said: "Otherwise...you go with me?"

    "Ah...?"

    Chu Qing was a little surprised, "Can...?"

    "How could it not be possible, you are my legal partner, I will take you to the banquet, right? Is it justified? It just depends on whether you are willing to participate in this kind of entertainment."

    Chu Qing clutched the phone and turned over on the soft bed, feeling a little tangled.

    The quilt is so comfortable, and there must be a lot of bright and beautiful people at the banquet, and there are all kinds of toasts and entertainment, and there must be a lot of talk.

    And he couldn't be ashamed of Huo Li, he had to behave better.

    But... there is no Huo Li here.