45

Chapter 45: Qingbao is drunk!

    "Reward...?"

    Chu Qing looked up at Huo Li.

    "Yes." Huo Li bowed his head and smiled: "Give me a kiss?"

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing said: "You said before that the punishment was a kiss, but now the reward is also a kiss."

    Huo Li: "... "

    No... When did Chu Qing have such a good memory?

    "Then...then punish it." Huo Li said without changing his face: "Qingbao needs punishment."

    "...???"

    Huo Li said bluntly: "Qingbao is too unsuspecting, take coffee when he sees it. Come to drink, I didn't confirm with me in advance, this is not right."

    However, Huo Li naturally watched Wang Zhenglan come in and put it in himself, and also confirmed that it was safe.

    Chu Qing wondered: "Why not? It was given to me by the students."

    "Celebrities generally don't eat and drink food from fans."

    "Why? Don't fans like me?"

    Huo Li couldn't help but reminded: "What if someone pretends to be your fan? For example, those who scold you on the Internet all day long."

    Chu Qing paused and understood.

    "Ah..."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "So you put down the coffee first."

    Chu Qing did as he did, and put the coffee on the table.

    Then, Huo Li directly pulled Chu Qing into his arms, hugged him and placed a kiss on Chu Qing's forehead.

    "Mr. Huo...!"

    Chu Qing was caught off guard, and his face turned red when he pulled it. He nervously grabbed Huo Li's sleeve and said, "Great, in a large audience!"

    "This is your private dressing room, what a big audience." Huo Li said and kissed Chu Qing's nose again.

    "...!"

    Chu Qing quickly pushed the person away.

    Chu Qing stood aside, covered his face with his hands, turned his head and said in a very soft voice, "Rogue..."

    "I heard." Huo Li smiled.

    Chu Qing said with dissatisfaction: "It's obviously a reward...how can it become a punishment?"

    "Ah...I see, there are rewards too." Huo Li raised his eyebrows, stepped forward and hugged Chu Qing, bowed his head and said in a low voice: " Now for you...a reward."

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing's trouser belt, which was sponsored by the brand, delicate and stain-resistant.

    "Wait...wait!"

    Huo Li's claws went to a place that Jinjiang did not allow.

    Chu Qing, who was punished and rewarded: "..."

    There seems to be something wrong...?

    Did he screw himself up?

    Huo Li's hands are thick and rough, strong and powerful.

    "Mr. Huo! No, don't..."

    Chu Qing was afraid that someone would come into the dressing room, but she couldn't control her leg weakness, and the excitement swept over her, making her stand unsteady.