24

Chapter 24: Qingbao cried

    The show begins.

    Chu Qing drew a relatively high number, and it was also a relatively simple song. After the performance, he returned to his seat to eat.

    "Not bad." An Yize gave a thumbs up with a smile.

    Li Tian frowned and looked at Chu Qing suspiciously.

    Why is there no response...?

    Is it possible to endure?

    Chu Qing noticed Li Tian's gaze and turned to look at him. Li Tian immediately averted his eyes.

    An Yize asked, "What's wrong?"

    "No..."

    An Yize still felt a little strange, so he kept paying attention to Li Tian.

    For a moment, An Yize whispered to Chu Qing: "Wow, look at that Li Tian, ​​is he uncomfortable? He is squirming like a bug." The

    two quietly observed Li Tian, ​​and they saw Li Tian. His face turned pale, his hands were covering his stomach, and his body kept shaking.

    Chu Qing was amused by An Yize's description.

    "I don't know." Chu Qing smiled and said, "Maybe nervous...?"

    "Ah."

    Then it was Li Tian's turn, and when Li Tian came to the stage in a very strange state, he seemed to be unable to straighten up, his face was sullen. very bad.

    Under the suspicious eyes of everyone, Li Tian stood in front of the microphone and then began to sing.

    Next, the show led to the first rollover scene.

    "I love you, you are me...I..." I

    forgot the lyrics later.

    "I like you, you are my destiny through time and space... Ding~!" The

    tail sound suddenly floated up.

    "So please...*(*&^%#..."

    The sound behind was covered by the musical instruments, and I couldn't hear what was being sung.

    The judges who came with the group: "..."

    Contestant: "..." The

    children in the audience just didn't think it sounded so good, but the expressions of the judges present changed, and even an older music director of a certain software pulled it down on the spot. Face.

    Today's young people... Can it be perfunctory without scoring?

    The rest of the players were so embarrassed that their hands and feet curled up, and the live broadcast room also burst into laughter.

    XXX: Hahahahaha, congratulations to Li Tian on his debut! Congratulations to Li Tian for being the champion of this season! I announce that the first place has been decided by default! That's it, Li Tian is the best, let's argue!

    XXX: Hahahaha, my God, is the show group deaf? Why on earth would such a person be allowed to join? ? Is there no other star who can sing in our entertainment industry?   

     XXX: Tantan has depression! Have depression! Maybe he was having a bad mood? You don't want to expose him online, okay? ! Will your conscience not be disturbed?    

     XXX: Are Li Tian fans sick? Depression is depression, not brain damage or loss of voice ok?   

     XXX: Hahahaha what kind of disaster scene is this! Just a famous scene! I'm going to be brainwashed -