13

Chapter 13: Qingbao's Counterattack

    Since Chu Qing came to power, the live broadcast room was as lively as when Jiao Changxu came on stage.

    Some people picked on the thorns, some people began to be conquered by Chu Qing's singing and songs, and some people always held prejudice and abused Chu Qing.

    But it is obvious that the praise for Chu Qing is more than the insult, and more is the discussion of the work itself.

    XXX: No? ? Isn't this a show that requires originality? Chu Qing sang his previous works directly, what kind of originality!

    XXX: Upstairs, can you turn on the mic with your ears on? The arrangement and tune are completely different.

    XXX: Ah... it seems, it seems to be more sacred...

    XXX: It should be said that it is more real and full of emotions than before. I am not an expert in music, I just feel that people who sing are better than a few years ago. To be more sincere, it should be the relationship of experience.

    Chu Qing played and sang, and the violin played in the chorus, making the whole song more affectionate and sincere.

    If the road is long, don't come back to me,

    I'll quietly make a wish

    that you can keep going

    ...

    Until the last note fell, Chu Qing stood up, politely, and bowed to the audience.

    After a while, there was applause from below. Not a perfunctory applause, but a mix of warm and loving applause, including cheers.

    Chu Qing was in a trance and thought that he had returned to the situation when he first debuted.

    XXX: I cried...

    XXX: u1s1, it's really nice... very warm and touching.

    XXX: Feel it, with such a clean and pure singing voice, maybe people are not as filthy as you say? Chu Qing's personality was originally different from ordinary people, and he didn't buy any character designs in front of the camera. He was more like a perverse artist, right?

    XXX: I've changed my mind anyway. He hasn't done anything wrong since he was exposed. Now listening to the song, I can hear his sincerity. The black stuff wasn't necessarily true at the time.

    Huo Li watched the live broadcast from below, and it was impossible for the bad reviews to disappear in one performance, but watching more and more good reviews slowly appear, he was very satisfied.

    Huo Li thought to himself, Chu Qing's voice is indeed very clean, which is his greatest characteristic - ethereal. Just like his people, because he can't think so much, his mind is simple and single-minded, and the small world is also very monotonous.

    In Chu Qing's short life, it seems that there is only music, so the music becomes pure.

    The host retained Chu Qing, who wanted to step down, and chatted with the contestants as usual.

    "It's so good!" The male host smiled and said, "A song full of blessings! Can you ask our teacher Chu, who is this song for? That person is too enviable."

    Chu Qing After a pause, he smiled and said, "Yeah."

    "Who is it for?" the host asked jokingly.

    "I can't say it."

    "Okay..." The host continued to laugh: "But I heard that our teacher Chu did not practice much all day but still performed well. This is really a genius! How did Teacher Chu do it? What about it?"