34

Chapter 34: Qingbao's Little Romance

    When Huo Lilai asked Chu Qing to wake up, the makeup artist had already arrived at the homestay to put makeup on the contestants.

    "Get up, I'm about to go on stage." Chu Qing got up reluctantly from the quilt, her hair was messy, and her face was blank.

    Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Do you still remember what you're going to sing on stage later?"

    Chu Qing paused and asked suspiciously, "What's on stage?"

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li: "Go wash your face first. Sober and sober."

    "Oh..."

    Chu Qing washed his face and changed clothes, and Huo Li took him to the dressing room.

    "Are you... alright?" An Yize leaned over and asked with a frown, "Everyone knows what happened last night, you were forced to stay outside for a day, it doesn't matter if you really can't take the stage later. "

    I can." Chu Qing said, "I'm ready, it doesn't matter."

    An Yize frowned and said, "Okay."

    This time the stage was the same as last time, still in a green forest , the stage is also left with fallen leaves on the floor and deliberately not swept away.

    But this time Jiao Changxu didn't bother to pester Chu Qing, and even avoided it.

    After all, it can be said that Jiao Changxu's reputation has been seriously damaged because of Chu Qing. There are too many rumors about dog licking on the Internet. Chu Qing also publicly dissed Jiao Changxu and said that he did not want to fry CP with him. Because of the ticket swiping, Chu Qing was completely at odds with each other.

    Chu Qing didn't know when the camera was on, so now she didn't dare to talk nonsense, she just sat there obediently and waited for the start.

    It's not that he didn't want to practice, but that he was too tired after coming back from the mountain. For Chu Qing, lack of rest led to insanity, which was more terrifying than no practice. Chu Qing didn't want to be in front of the camera because of mental problems.

    After a while, the game started.

    This time Jiao Changxu drew a very advanced order, and created a song with a similar style to the last time. After all, Jiao Changxu is an idol, and his ability to write songs has been blown away by fans. The style of non-professional singers will be more limited, so this time the song is still a more lyrical love song.

    There is no fault, and the fans are still ignorant.

    An Yize and Wang Shiwei did not dare to trouble Chu Qing this time, and Chu Qing was not there all the time, but they did a good job.

    "Then, let's invite our little genius - Mr. Chu Qing Chu to come on stage to bring us his performance!" The

    emcee looked at the song that Chu Qing had just given him a few minutes ago, and said: "He wants to help us. The song I brought is called "Empty Mountain"."

    Huo Li, who was in the audience, was stunned.

    Huo Li smiled, guessing what Chu Qing was going to sing, and his eyes couldn't help but get a little smile.

    And when it was Chu Qing's turn, there were more barrages.

    XXX: I'm looking forward to it. Teacher Chu doesn't know what kind of song this time is. It's too exciting and too scary! ! It is said that this time Teacher Chu is completely unprepared, and there is no draft!