46

Chapter 46: Qingbao and his Chu clan

    How are the parties feeling?

    Huo Li said he was terrified at the time.

    :)

    However, after all, it is Mr. Zhenba who has experienced strong winds and waves, and Huo Li quickly calmed down.

    I didn't expect Chu Qing to be so... explosive after being drunk.

    Huo Li can't wait to go home early and take a closer look at Chu Qing's appearance, it's too cute.

    Huo Li smiled and silently took out his mobile phone and placed it in front of him to record Chu Qing's every move.

    At this moment, Chu Qing raised his head and crossed his legs, and put his hands on one side, as if he was going to buy the barbecue stall outside.

    Chu Qing opened her mouth, and there seemed to be a fan-shaped statistical chart in her eyes, three points cool and thin, three points arrogant and four points evil

    . "Okay, let him break it tonight."

    Chu Qing's eyes narrowed slightly: "You are perfunctory me."

    "..." The

    next moment, Chu Qing leaned over and hugged Huo Li's neck.

    Chu Qing buried his head in Huo Li's neck and murmured, "No, no perfunctory me."

    Huo Li: "...!"

    Fuck.

    Who can stand this.

    Huo Li's hand holding the steering wheel clenched slightly.

    Taking a deep breath, Huo Li drove the car aside and stopped, then turned around and hugged Chu Qing with a smile: "Xiao Qingbao, why are you so drunk? Are you going to let me drive?"

    Chu Qing didn't listen . I understand, just rubbed Huo Li's neck and hung on him in a daze.

    "Silly Qingbao." Huo Li wrapped Chu Qing in his arms and kissed his ear.

    "Hmm..." Chu Qing shrank his neck and said with a frown, "The annoying little goblin..."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li rubbed the back of Chu Qing's head and said, "Did you secretly read the novel I recommended you before?"

    "Hiccup..." Chu Qing was confused, looked up and said: " Secretly?"

    Huo Li chuckled and said nothing.

    Chu Qing hugged Huo Li, perhaps feeling comfortable and warm, and kept squeezing and rubbing against Huo Li.

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li pressed on Chu Qing's waist and said hoarsely, "Don't move."

    "Ah." Chu Qing paused, then raised his head and said, "Man, sit up and move by yourself."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li let himself go, raised his eyebrows and said, "Man, you are playing with fire."

    Chu Qing sneered: "You lit the fire, man."

    Huo Li lowered his head, beside Chu Qing's ear Said: "Then how do you want me to kill it? Huh?"

    Huo Li's voice was hoarse and low, and the magnetic voice exploded in Chu Qing's ears.

    Chu Qing said in a daze, what a strange feeling...