5

Chapter 5: The boss is out of the wall!

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing curled up in the corner of the bed and said with a blushing face, "Not tonight."

    "Why? Don't you want to?"

    "Well."

    Huo Li squinted slightly.

    Chu Qing pulled the quilt and said, "I don't want to. I, I want to sleep... I sleep alone."

    Huo Li paused for a moment, sighed, and got up and said, "Okay."

    He was too hasty.

    "Good night."

    Huo Li left, turned off the light for Chu Qing, and closed the door.

    Chu Qingwo was in a daze in the bed.

    In the past, Huo Li was his patron, the high-ranking president of Huiying. Usually, he didn't even dare to talk to Huo Li, and only dared to send texts to him carefully on WeChat.

    He never thought that one day he would still haggle with Huo Li in bed.

    Chu Qing felt that she might be dreaming.

    There is always a world that was originally very, very far away, suddenly within reach in front of him.

    But he didn't know how to react.

    many things.

    Huo Li, Fan Xing, Huo Liao...

    Chu Qing became anxious for no reason. Chu Qing's world has always been monotonous and dark. He has never experienced being teased by Huo Li like this. After all, Huo Li will always be cold to him. Cold and light.

    There is also the olive branch suddenly thrown by Fanxing, and Huo Liao's surpassing...

    Chu Qing has been taking depression control drugs, but because he did it with Huo Li, he missed it that day. Now Chu Qing has stopped taking the medicine. I only felt more anxious, like being strangled by an invisible hand.

    Chu Qing couldn't help picking his fingers. When he was uneasy, he liked to pick his fingers and tore the dead skin next to his nails, so most of the time, Chu Qing's fingers had scars, but he would wear gloves when performing or appearing in front of the camera, which had little effect.

    "Knock knock."

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    I heard Huo Li standing outside the door, saying across the door: "Qingbao, I heard you haven't slept yet, so I brought you milk."

    Ah...?

    Chu Qing thought to himself, how did Huo Li hear when the door was closed?

    After Huo Li entered the door, he handed Chu Qing a glass of hot milk.

    "I sleep better after drinking this."

    Chu Qing was a little surprised, took the glass and drank the milk obediently.

    "Thank you..."

    Chu Qing paused, then lowered his head and said, "I like it very much."

    "Okay."

    Huo Li noticed a trace of happiness in Chu Qing's eyes, and thought, this may be the only thing he did today. A thing that won the favor of the patron.

    It's a little surprising.

    Chu Qing was happy, and Huo Li was also satisfied.

    Huo Li glanced at the fingers that Chu Qing had deliberately hidden, and narrowed his eyes slightly.