66

Chapter 66: Boss Ba's Bad Play

    In the end, Munch said that Chu Qing was not satisfied.

    Flowers, jewelry, handicrafts, food... Chu Qing felt that they were not worthy of Huo Li.

    Chu Qing wants to prepare a unique gift.

    Only belong to Huo Li.

    After Chu Qing returned to the room, she just sat on the sofa in front of the window and looked at the scenery outside for a whole night.

    Huo Li came out of the shower, sat next to Chu Qing and smiled: "What are you thinking about?"

    "I was thinking... what is the most beautiful melody in this world."

    "Oh." Huo Li muttered: "This is you You should go to Munch, don't you have a good time talking about music?"

    Sour.

    Chu Qing smiled, ignoring Huo Li, and was dazed by himself.

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li said dissatisfiedly: "You should coax me, every time you eat Mr. Pan's vinegar, I will coax you, kiss, touch and..."

    Chu Qing covered it with his hand Huo Li's mouth, otherwise he continued.

    "Pfft...the skin is so thin."

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing with his chin propped up, and thought for a moment to answer Chu Qing's previous question: "I don't know what kind of melody is the best. The one that has the impression is the Canon, I think it is quite beautiful. But I don't know what the real story is, it is supposed to be written for a friend's wedding?"

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    Canon...

    ah...that's right!

    Chu Qing's eyes lit up, thinking about what gift to give.

    Chu Qing was very happy, got up and hugged Huo Li hard, rubbing around his neck.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Mr. Huo is really my muse."

    Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and he didn't care. After all, Chu Qing was busy writing songs for the crew, and was distracted from preparing for his new album.

    Chu Qing then sat down again, wondering what he was humming.

    Huo Limo looked at Chu Qing silently.

    Chu Qing's condition has been much better recently. It's better than when they met before, but it was an assassination and a fake bankruptcy before. The incidents had to be carried out one by one, and high-intensity work had to be carried out, so Chu Qing's spirit was not so good. .

    Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's hand and said, "Mr. Chu, can you teach me how to play the piano?"

    "...Ah?"

    Huo Li smiled, "Music theory, music and everything are

    fine." "Don't make trouble."

    "Really." Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's cheek and said, "You always feel sullen every time you come back, why don't you play the piano with me?"

    Chu Qing's eyes were bright and she said happily, "Really? Can Mr. Huo be okay?

    " Well." Huo Li turned his head and said sourly: "Sure enough, music is more important than me."