39

Chapter 39: Qingbao's Possessiveness

    Chu Qing only felt that her body was hot and cold, her head and back were also aching, and her whole body seemed to be dehydrated.

    Huo Li put Chu Qing in the bed, first took a heat-relieving sticker and put it on Chu Qing, and then he got in and hugged him.

    Huo Li felt a little hot, and even began to sweat on his forehead, but Chu Qing was very comfortable, hug Huo Li and finally stopped talking about cold.

    The night was getting darker.

    Chu Qing fell asleep in a daze, and his head was chaotic.

    In the floating of consciousness, Chu Qing had countless dreams.

    ...

    "Qing... your parents, they went to a better place."

    "Where is the better place? Can I go to them? Will they come back?"

    "It's..."

    "But I I miss them."

    "Good, don't make trouble, okay? Clean up, tomorrow you're going to live in a new place."

    "I...I don't want to go, I'm going to wait here for Mom and Dad to come back, they will come back. "

    Don't make trouble, go and clean up, there are many children waiting for you over there, it's very fun."

    ...

    "Mr. Huo... Will you come back in the future? Will you still come to see me play?"

    "I don't know ." "

    Then...when will you return to China?"

    "You probably won't come back after that."

    "..."

    "It doesn't matter, I'll wait for you to come back."

    "

    Wish" is always childish and pure, and "Waiting" is also naive and pure. Always from anticipation to final acceptance.

    All the pictures appeared chaotically like a slideshow, until Chu Qing opened his eyes, still a little stunned.

    "How is Qingbao feeling? Is there any discomfort?"

    Huo Li, who was sleeping beside him, also opened his eyes, touched Chu Qing's forehead, and said, "The fever has subsided a lot.

    " Whatever the situation, Huo Li didn't really fall asleep all night.

    "Ah..." Chu Qing stared blankly at Huo Li lying beside him, but his eyes suddenly turned red.

    "What's wrong?" Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's hand and said, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Qing just shook his head.

    "Then I'll go out and make you a hot porridge, okay?"

    Chu Qing nodded.

    After Huo Li left, Chu Qing lay in bed by herself in a daze, tears flowing unconsciously.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath, got up to wash, changed into clean clothes, and tried her best not to look so sloppy.

    "Here." After a

    moment, Huo Li walked into the room with two bowls of porridge.

    "Thank you." Chu Qing's limbs were still a little weak, but he still had the strength to drink porridge. He took the bowl and spoon from Huo Li and drank it obediently.