49

Chapter 49

    Until the next morning, no one in the barbecue group dared to speak. After all, the only two mentors overturned one after another, and there is now a lot of public opinion on the Internet, which is very lively.

    The atmosphere in the group was awkward and subtle, Yu Weixi went online and sent a link before recording in the morning.

    ——Chu Qing maliciously broke the news about Yu Weixi’s romance? The little eyes in front of the curtain were pulled out! People are evil!

    Chu Qing saw this as soon as she washed up and went online, she was extremely helpless.

    This time, it was even colder in the group, and the students were silent and did not dare to say a word.

    Chu Qing thought about it for a while, then restrained her smile and searched the Internet.

    Five minutes later, Chu Qing also posted a link.

    ——Yu Weixi deliberately framed Chu Qing? Know in advance that the gold master wants to expose evil deeds? Is there really no true friendship in the circle?

    Yu Weixi quickly replied with a straight man smiling face.

    Chu Qing also immediately replied to the straight man with a smile.

    Then...

    the group became hot, and they were all "hahahahaha".

    Yu Weixi took a screenshot of this conversation and posted it on Weibo, and Aite dissed Chu Qing's key points.

    @Dylan loves to dance_: Plastic brotherhood, hehe.

    [Picture]

    Chu Qing forwarded and replied with a smile.

    This matter climbed the hot search, and there was joy in the comments, which directly shattered those gossip.

    XXX: Hahahahaha what a beautiful brotherhood, I will stand for five minutes cp

    XXX: Sisters Xixi and Qingqing upstairs are best friends! ! Why do I think it's just plastic sisters pulling their heads!

    XXX: Although the upstairs is very vivid, but the clay sculpture reported it! /dog head

    XXX: Hahahahahaha they are so funny, but don't think the plastic brotherhood can distract me! Everyday I ask, are Xixi and Brother Yan together? ! What is the relationship between Mr. Bodyguard and Qingqing? !

    ...

    And after a few more days of teaching, the singing and dancing group was over, and then the performance instructor went to work to conduct performance training and assessment.

    It's just that Chu Qing and others will still go. After all, some students want to focus on singing and dancing or they can't keep up with the progress and need to keep in touch.

    After that, the program group also progressed to outdoor shooting. The program team brought all the tutors and students to prepare to go up the mountain for character and physique shaping. Among them, the medical team and security guards were also well prepared.

    Everyone gathered at the recording venue first, and then took the bus up the mountain together.

    As soon as he arrived at the camp, Yu Weixi felt a little uncomfortable.

    "Xixi, here's this." Chu Qing handed a pill to Yu Weixi: "Last time I was a little dizzy when I went up the mountain and in the car all the way, just eat this."