67

Chapter 67

    The next morning, when Chu Qing woke up, he saw Huo Li changing clothes.

    The table is already full of lunch.

    Chu Qing slept until noon again.

    "Awake?" Huo Li turned his head and smiled.

    Chu Qing stared blankly at Huo Li for a moment, then stood up and said, "I...I'll help you."

    Now that Huo Li was inconvenient with one hand, Chu Qing immediately reached out to help Huo Li hold it.

    Then Chu Qing got up and wanted to wash up, but as soon as she stood up, she sat back in pain.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li expressionlessly.

    Huo Li touched his nose and said, "This... the first time I was afraid that you wouldn't fit in and I didn't have enough to eat, so I thought about having a little fun yesterday."

    Chu Qing still looked at Huo Li.

    "...I was wrong." Huo Li patted his chest and said, "I'll dare next time."

    Touch!

    A pillow flew over and hit Huo Li in the face.

    The two stayed for a while. After eating, they went to the practice room in the manor to find a dance teacher. Chu Qing still had to practice dancing today, at least the basic movements had to be beautiful and not too rigid.

    "That's right." On the way, Chu Qing said frankly, "That...I just remembered yesterday, I forgot to take the medicine..."

    "...?"

    Chu Qing lowered his head and said, "Just...that day you put it in my coat. Medicine, I left my coat on the set, so I forgot to take it..."

    Huo Li was wearing a precautionary measure last night, but the hospital didn't have it that day, so he needed medicine.

    "..."

    Huo Li frowned slightly, looking a little dissatisfied.

    Chu Qing quietly paid attention to Huo Li's expression, and when he saw that he was a little angry, he lowered his head.

    Huo Li really didn't want children.

    Why...

    do you not like children or do you not like having children with him?

    Chu Qing was a little unhappy and let go of Huo Li's hand.

    "What's wrong?" Huo Li thought that Chu Qing was blaming him for not reminding him, and immediately said, "It's okay, it's not necessarily that accurate."

    "Well."

    Chu Qing came to the dance hall and waved to Huo Li. , indicating that Huo Li can leave to do his own thing first.

    Huo Li didn't run far, just found a place nearby and sat down to read the official documents of his company.

    The dance teacher is a young Italian female teacher who is warm and kind. She is very patient when teaching Chu Qing, and she does not force Chu Qing to stretch.

    Chu Qing practiced for a while, and after sitting down to rest, he saw that the small WeChat group he and Yu Weixi were in had exploded, and Yu Weixi's team members were all congratulating.

    Chu Qing pulled up curiously.

    At first, a teammate of Yu Weixi asked him if he wanted to go on vacation together at the end of the year. Later, Yu Weixi replied that he would not go. Everyone frantically asked why, but Yu Weixi replied unwillingly.