63

Chapter 63: The sweetness of the boss

    There was chaos in the night market, and the rest of the unrelated people ran and screamed.

    Huo Li asked Chu Qing to hide behind the ice cream bucket, while he stayed in front and fought others. Naturally, those thugs would not be courteous.

    Huo Li had to defend against bullets and had to fight with the person in front. His arm was slashed, but the wound was not deep.

    Huo Li snatched the big sword from one of them. Although it was a bit rustic, he couldn't dislike it, so he fought with people like this.

    Whoosh -

    Huo Li only felt that there was a strong wind behind him, and someone sneaked over from the back.

    Huo Li leaned back, the big knife in his hand slashed at the person behind him, and kicked his legs up, kicking the chin of the person in front of him crooked.

    It turned 360 degrees on the spot, and then landed steadily.

    "Who else?"

    Huo Li looked at the people around him fiercely, as if he wanted to eat people.

    Those thugs were frightened by Huo Li's eyes for a while, and then shouted and rushed over again.

    Huo Li also heard someone shouting in Italian language: "We have a lot of people, don't be afraid of him!"

    "Fuck him!"

    "Kill him!!!"

    However, the next moment, he saw two black cars driving over, Immediately hit the thug.

    Then a few men in black and white got out of the car, carrying Bu Mucang and shooting at the thugs.

    Huo Li pulled Chu Qing with one hand and led him to the car, and with the other hand he took the hand wooden warehouse thrown to him by the bodyguard to repel the enemy in front of him.

    "Don't be afraid, you go first."

    Huo Li handed Chu Qing over to the oncoming bodyguard.

    The target of these thugs is not Chu Qing, Chu Qing can get on the bus faster by walking alone.

    "Huo, Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing was afraid that something would happen to Huo Li, her face was pale, and her hands and feet were shaking.

    Chu Qing didn't have time to react, but saw a thug who had already fallen behind Huo Li crawled up again in a daze. The location of the heart...

    …!

    "Mr. Huo!"

    Chu Qing rushed forward without hesitation to block Huo Li.

    "Sir, 55 degrees from the back!" The bodyguard also noticed.

    Huo Li reacted quickly, seeing Chu Qing pounced on him and then summing up the bodyguard's words, he immediately hugged Chu Qing and forcibly reversed the direction, and fell to the ground together with Chu Qing.

    The bullet that originally landed on the vital point was tossed by the two and hit Huo Li on the shoulder.

    "Mr. Huo...!"

    Chu Qing fell to the ground. Seeing that Huo Li's shoulders, which was pressed against him, spurted blood, most of his clothes were dyed red, and he felt cold all over.

    "It's okay..." Huo Li shouted in a hoarse voice: "Take Mr. Chu into the car!"

    Chu Qing didn't want to leave, but he didn't dare to put on any TV dramas, and made trouble for Huo Li by staying too much, so he had to let Huo Li let go. He grabbed his hand and was loaded into the car by two bodyguards.