7

Chapter 7: The boss is jealous

    Xu Shi's emotions in Huo Li's eyes were scorching silently, Chu Qing got up and turned his head and didn't dare to look at Huo Li, turned around and ran away.

    "Touch!" Chu Qing ran into the room and closed the door, like a child who dared not face his parents.

    Huo Li stood aside, still a little confused.

    This...

    tsk.

    Huo Li reached out and wiped his face.

    It's too cute.

    That night, Chu Qing finally made up his mind and contacted Fanxing's assistant, saying that he hoped to find a time to come out and sign the contract.

    Fan Xing really liked Chu Qing and treated him very well, and the agent contacted him shortly after.

    "Chu Qing, right? My name is Wu Yueshan. I'll be your manager from now on. It's a pleasure to work with."

    Chu Qing stared.

    Wu Yueshan is one of Fanxing's gold medal brokers. The woman in her thirties is neat and capable, and she is even more magnanimous and generous.

    "Yue, hello Sister Yue." Chu Qing almost stood up.

    "Okay." Wu Yueshan smiled and said, "Can we meet and talk about your specific development and subsequent business?"

    "Yes." Chu Qing thought to himself, how could he be able to let Wu Yueshan arrange for him.

    "But there is a business I can talk to you about first. It's settled. You can prepare first."

    "Huh...?"

    "It's a perfume advertisement, Falegons' new winter ambassador for next year."

    Said To be honest, this perfume can't be ranked among the blue blood, and the endorsement is not a small product in winter, but it is already a pie from the sky for Chu Qing.

    "Ah... me, shall I go?"

    "Naturally." Wu Yueshan couldn't help laughing and laughing, thinking how much this child had suffered in the old company, obviously he wanted to be handsome and strong.

    Chu Qing was stunned and said, "But I heard that Xie Yunzhou originally went..."

    "Shh. You can't talk nonsense when you go outside." Wu Yueshan smiled and said, "What's yours is yours.

    " Isn't it Chu Qing's? It can only be him. After all, Shao Fanxing's assistant has gone to negotiate in person.

    In fact, this business really belonged to Xie Yunzhou originally, but Shao Fanxing suddenly asked to be replaced by Chu Qing. The director of Faregens had a good relationship with Shao Fanxing. Seeing that Chu Qing's temperament was similar to Xie Yunzhou, he changed it.

    Wu Yueshan was puzzled. After checking, she found that Xie Yunzhou had intercepted Chu Qing's program "Beautiful Sing Out" as a mentor before, and then she roughly understood that this was helping Chu Qing to breathe a sigh of relief.

    Whether it is to increase the prestige of his own company and declare his power, or simply to help Chu Qing, it is unknown, but Wu Yueshan reminded herself secretly in her heart that Chu Qing is someone behind and cannot be neglected.

    "Thank you, Sister Yue." "You don't need to thank me." Wu     Yueshan said

    , "I'll send you the brand and advertisement details privately. Remember to check your email."