15

Chapter 15: Qingbao's Difficult Creation

    "Mr. Chu... I'm really sorry, or I'll practice with you, okay?"

    After the draw was over, when the contestants went back to prepare, Li Tian came to him, grabbed Chu Qing and said apologetically, "I can too. Let me give you my opinion."

    Li Tian smiled with two tiger teeth, looking cute and sunny, it is difficult for ordinary people to refuse this kindness.

    "It's okay..." But Chu Qing didn't want ordinary people. He was used to being alone, so he said warmly, "I can do it myself."

    "Let's practice together?

    "Sorry..." Chu Qing didn't want to, but didn't want to, shook his head and said, "I'm used to practicing alone."

    "Oh..." After a

    while, Li Tian lowered his head and said in a dejected tone, "After watching Teacher Chu's performance that day, I really felt that You are super amazing, and I really want to learn from you..."

    "Oh..." Chu Qing blinked, then stopped talking.

    The attitude of rejection is very obvious.

    Seeing that Chu Qing was like an iron wall, Li Tian could only smile reluctantly and then left.

    Chu Qing breathed a sigh of relief.

    Afterwards, Chu Qing went back to the room to practice, and An Yize knew that Chu Qing liked being alone, so he simply chatted and played the piano with his new friend in the practice room.

    There were only photographers and Chu Qing in the room. Chu Qing felt a little uncomfortable to create in front of the camera, but he still tried his best to adapt. He was holding a guitar and sitting on the bed with a small notebook to scribble and write. See him listening to the original song, because he can play the tune directly with the guitar.

    Some of the barrages are cynical, most of them are looking at Chu Qing, saying how could he possibly be able to move Mr. An Zuo's masterpiece.

    But it's more about praising his talent, and it's even more interesting to watch Chu Qing's solo creations than watching other people chatting and arguing.

    The young man did not speak quietly, but occasionally hummed a song in a low voice, looking at the little bean sprouts on the book with all his attention, and the sunlight outside the window shone on the young man's black hair. A look of good times.

    Of course, the most striking thing is the fingers that play the guitar, even if they are wrapped in gloves, they can still see the slender silhouette.

    But because he had a layer of gloves, Chu Qing's timbre was inaccurate, and it was very soft. Basically, he knew what he was playing.

    The barrage is asking why he didn't take off his gloves, but since Chu Qing appeared in front of the camera last year, he has never worn gloves, so everyone is used to it, guessing that this may be one of his hobbies.

    One day just passed by.

    At night, the follow-up filming is over, and the players are free to move. After Chu Qing had eaten, sitting under the blanket suddenly... a little bit of anticipation arose.

    Such emotions are very, very rare for Chu Qing.

    Because since he took the medicine, it has been heavy in the morning and light in the night. During the day, it is fine, but at night, he will feel uncomfortable, anxious, or feel that there is no hope in life. But because of the recording of the show, Huo Li can only bring food, prepare medicine, warm water and other trivial things to Chu Qing during the day. Only at night, that person will come to chat with him through the window, and say what to hug...