50

Chapter 50: Qingbao's Counterattack

    Chu Qing looked at Luo Yucheng and Yang Ziluo helplessly.

    The two meet confidants all over the world, cherish each other and feel sorry for each other, and truly lament the injustice of fate and the cruelty of reality.

    Wang Zhenglan and Lu Luan looked delicate, and Wen Xuan was a little embarrassed.

    Chu Qing shook her head and comforted: "Okay...you don't have to be sad anymore."

    Luo Yucheng turned his head and choked up and asked, "Has Teacher Chu changed his decision?"

    "No."

    "..."

    "Mr. Chu, you... "

    Chu Qing said seriously: "You can't be so opportunistic in making music, everyone is equal."

    "Mr. Chu!" Luo Yucheng said sincerely: "Can't we share a little kindness?"

    Chu Qing explained calmly. : "Mr. Luo, if a teacher suddenly has a flash of inspiration and suddenly likes a certain player, then the good grades and good position will be directly given to him. Then we don't need to practice hard, select competitions, and don't need grades. Wouldn't it be better to let the students please the teacher?"

    Luo Yucheng was stunned, so choked that he didn't know how to respond.

    "No..." After a while, Luo Yucheng returned to the field and said, "It's not because I like him, it's... I was moved by his spirit and perseverance. He competed with illness, and he was so good."

    Chu Qing Seriously: "You mean to let healthy people give way to relatively less healthy people, even if healthy people are more suitable?"

    Luo Yucheng thought for a moment, nodded and said: "This is a kind of politeness, I I think this is very good...I, I just hope that this world can have more love and peace..."

    "Mr. Luo." Chu Qing said in a stern tone: "You are humiliating unhealthy people like this, why are unhealthy people? Are you about to be let go? Is it because they can’t work hard and can’t do things? You are depriving others of their social status, power and justice. If it spreads out, how will fans or passers-by who support Wenxuan think about it? Lo?"

    "I..." Luo Yucheng was a little stunned.

    "Zi Luo has hands, feet and a good voice. He doesn't need to sell his pity to get any chance. It is his ability to compete for the C position, not because he is sick. Teacher Luo, you want to help him, but instead you will give He recruited."

    After Chu Qing finished speaking, Yang Ziluo's face turned a little red, and he lowered his head and said, "Yes, yes!"

    Luo Yucheng was stunned, a little flustered, and could only put on a look of sudden realization, ashamed but not knowing what to do. , trying to create a kind and ignorant image.

    The night got darker after the rehearsal, and Luo Yucheng also said that he was tired and went back to the tent to rest.

    Chu Qing taught for a while, and then left after seeing it.

    The recording ended the next day, and there were indeed many disputes after the broadcast.

    XXX: Luo Yucheng is so disgusting, he won't force anything on the side, where does he have the face to compare with Teacher Chu and Yue Zuo? The pretentious appearance really makes me nauseous

    XXX: Yes, a Yazi who is calling for love in the center of the world, what does he know? The C position in the Vocal group is not given to the one who sings the best? Teacher Chu is right. If this is the case, if this show is replaced by a talent show for disabled teenagers, everyone will be sick! Just putting the cart before the horse? Just messing with the rules and principles of the game