14

Chapter 14: Qingbao's Hug

    Huo Li was still pressed on Chu Qing and couldn't get up, and he had the intention of not giving up,

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing's face turned white and then red: "Others will see..."

    "So what if you see it. "Huo Li deliberately teased Chu Qing. In fact, he could hear someone approaching him naturally, but he didn't want Chu Qing to make headlines out of nowhere.

    "Hmm..." Chu Qing still held the Rubik's cube preciously with one of his hands, only one hand could resist, and his legs were kicking weakly, looking extremely nervous.

    "Where did this Rubik's Cube come from?" Huo Li frowned slightly, and he was reluctant to throw it on the ground even in such a situation that the overlord was so hard on his bow.

    Chu Qing shook her head slightly.

    "Qingbao, tell me, where did you come from?" Huo Li lowered his head and spoke in Chu Qing's ear, his voice was hoarse, as if he was bewitching people.

    Chu Qing shrank her neck and lowered her eyes to avoid Huo Li's gaze.

    Huo Li frowned, a little dissatisfied.

    Who gave it, is that person important to Chu Qing?

    Huo Li felt sour in his heart, even a little angry and dissatisfied.

    Chu Qing is his.

    Which person he didn't know had established such a deep relationship with Chu Qing?

    ...

    um.

    Because of everything in the past, he was absent.

    As Yu Weixi said at Chu Qing's funeral in his previous life, he wasn't there when Chu Qing was bullied, went astray, and slowly disintegrated.

    Huo Li lowered his eyes slightly.

    "Mr. Huo...?"

    Chu Qing noticed Huo Li's low aura, blinked, and called out tentatively.

    Huo Li spoke again: "Who is your "Wish" for?"

    "..."

    "Qingbao." Huo Li's eyes were a little hot: "Is it me?"

    "..."

    "Is it me?"

    Chu Qing couldn't bear Huo Li's questioning, and nodded again with a very small, very small amplitude.

    Huo Li was taken aback.

    It was really him, he guessed right...

    His expectations were not in vain.

    Huo Li's heart softened, he stretched out his hand to gently grab a strand of hair by Chu Qing's ear, and said warmly, "Why don't you want me to look back?"     "

    It's just the lyrics."

Is it just the lyrics?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Our creative genius said that the lyrics of his first original song were written casually, and he didn't care about it?"

    Chu Qing did not answer.

    Huo Li hooked his lips: "Oh, so the truth is like this? Teacher Chu, Teacher Chu, you really hurt the hearts of fans. What should I do now? Teacher Chu's popular debut song is his perfunctory. It 's a masterpiece."