Chapter 2

(Next Morning)

When King Peter Parker woke up, the first thing he registered was the warm slender body laying on top of his, opening his eyes he saw the beautiful dark skinned face of his present 'Queen' Ororo Monroe sleeping against his chest. The memories of yesterday came back and Peter smiled in happiness, though he pondered for a moment because Peter felt a strange connection to this woman next to him. It felt like an almost literal chain was linking them and pulling Peter closer to Ororo, but a moment later he dismissed the feeling speculating that any man who made love for a whole day would feel close to his partner as well.

Who's long white hair felt almost like silk as Peter gently and unconsciously ran his fingers through like he used to do with Mary Jane, Peter wondered for a moment if his former Queen was having a good time with her new King T'Challa. From what Ororo told Peter yesterday, T'Challa was a beast who liked it hard, fast and packed a monster Ororo couldn't take in all the way. Peter then remembered sex with MJ who was just as a creature that desired to fuck for fun more than love and who he couldn't exactly filled all the way up with cock, so perhaps T'Challa could give Mary Jane that desire she craved and be satisfied to enjoy normal sex when she returned.

Peter felt a sort of sadness that in five years Ororo would leave, but the feeling disappeared as because of his fingers in her hair she let out a soft moan as she awoke from her sleep. "Hmm, that feels nice." Ororo said opening her eyes tilting her head up to look at Peter with a smile "Good morning Peter." "Good morning to you too Ororo." Peter replied bending his head down so he could plant a kiss on her lips, which felt completely normal for Peter to do so without a second thought and for a moment he thought the strange 'bond' he had might've with Ororo seemed to grow stronger for a moment. But he forgot about the bond as Ororo returned the kiss that became passionate and Peter pulled her closer to better kiss his new white haired Queen, the two did not stop until the need for air became too great and reluctantly pulled apart panting hard.

As they caught their breath, Peter and Ororo's eyes became locked and both could see lust and passion in the other eyes. For a while they stayed in their position holding each other, until the loud rumble of Peter's stomach broke the trance and the two laugh as they remembered that they barely ate yesterday and so again they reluctantly separated as they climbed out of bed. "Since my clothes won't be here until probably tomorrow at the latest, what size is Mary Jane?" Ororo asked as she examined her dress that had been slightly torn when Peter pulled it off, "About the same, come and see what fits." Peter said leading Ororo to the closet filled with a different assortment of clothes divided between Mary Jane's on the left and Peter's on the right.

Who put on a royal blue cossack shirt and brown trousers tucked into black boots, while Ororo found a purple with black trim bliaut dress that fitted her quite nicely as it gripped her sides and when Peter looked at her he marveled at her beauty even in the simplest of dresses. Snapping out of his stupor Peter extended a hand that Ororo took as the two walked through the castle to get some food from the kitchen, as they ate Peter asked "So what shall we do for our first day as King and Queen?" Ororo smiled "I think getting acquainted with my new home and meeting my people is only fair to both them and me."

Peter nodded as he shouted "Captain!" And a moment later a woman came into the room, she was quite a stunning woman who slender body was donned in black uniform with silver trim, buttons and a large spider symbol on the back. Her long silvery hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she wore a pair of goggle-like glasses that made her look as if she was wearing a mask, Felicia Hardy, Captain of the Royal Guard, bowed to her king.

"You requested me your Majesty?"

"Yes I did, Captain could you please go prepare the horses, Ororo and I will be exploring the kingdom today." Peter said and Felicia bowed again, "A course your Majesty I get the horses prep right away." But before she could leave Peter said "And Felicia… I want you to now just call me Peter please, unless it's a former occasion then Majesty, we know each other long enough to stop stand on ceremony." Felicia looked surprised by his words but nodded and smiled a joyful smile, "A course… Peter, the horses will be ready shortly."